[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is your view on this situation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 4K-cars-wallpapers-6.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
4K-cars-wallpapers-6.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>be me
>think girl in one of my classes likes me. lets call her girl
>have a friend who is going out with a friend of girl
>friend of girl tells my friend who tells me that girl is in love with a different friend of mine
>i still believe girl likes me
>notice girl looking at me in class
>make eye contact for millionth of a second because girl looks away awkwardly
>shestartsblushing.jpeg
>later find out girl does not like other friend anymore
>contemplating speaking to girl and possibly asking her out
>hereswheretheplotthickens.png
>already really like a different girl lets call this one crush
>crush and i talk a bit
>also have reason to believe crush likes me
>dont like having feelings for crush because she speaks to heaps of guys and doesn't really have many female friends
>issheaslut.gif
>dont trust crush to maintain a proper relationship without ripping my heart out in the end
>girl seems to be a more wise choice but don't have real feelings for her
>crush could hurt me
> dont know what to do
>>
holy fuck OP just DO SOMETHING DOESNT MATTER IF ITS RIGHT

JUST FUCKING CAPITALIZE SIR

8 YEARS FROM NOW IT WONT EVEN MATTER SO JUST ASK ASK ASK
>>
>>17393995
Kek soz bout the caps nigger
>>
So because she talks to other guys in a friendly manner you know longer want feels for her?

That's sad and pathetic. That's my take on this situation.

Either man up and ask her out or move the fuck on. That's your choices so get to picking and stuck to it.
>>
>>17393978

>friend of girl tells my friend who tells me that girl is in love with a different friend of mine

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
I would love to have problems as trivial as yours.
>>
>>17393978
go with girl. dont be stupid. girl is obviously the best bet. good luck either way
>>
If I may digress for a moment. That 996 is your photo, why did he/she do that stance nonsense to it? It's terrible!

I was in a similar situation to you OP, run, run like hell. That's the advice I'll give you. She will rip your heart out and you will regret it as these types of girls often are like this. Your gut feeling is correct.

Instead of wasting time and money on this endeavor, may I suggest just jogging on and saving yourself the trouble.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.