[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating in highschool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1469478547463.jpg (10KB, 177x215px) Image search: [Google]
1469478547463.jpg
10KB, 177x215px
Is dating in highschool necessary to be able to fit into the dating scene later on? Did I miss vital experiences that would make my next years easier?
>>
Yes.

The people who say sex or relationships in high school are not important are the people who've had sex and relationships in high school. They don't know what it's like to be a virgin above 20 and the insecurity and loneliness that comes with it.
>>
>>17393906
See but I also feel like everyone is up their own asses exclusively in hs. Or maybe exclusively in the one I just graduated from.

I cant help but think people are better than that in college bacause everyone is fucked over equally
>>
>>17393915
It's all about the experience. It's easier to get into relationships in college if you know how to attract others, how to have sex, know to be confident, etc. Your relationships, as in the people you've dated and fucked, don't matter. But having the experience of having a relationship and losing your virginity and not being a fat ance'd NEET that sits at home all day is important.

That being said there's plenty of inexperienced people in college you can fuck. Your options are just slightly smaller. After college is where it really starts to get hard.
>>
>>17393927
Not fat neet. Just studied hard so I could get into first college of choice free.
>Also I live in Louisiana, where marriages are arranged to gain land
>no I'm not joking
>>
>>17393933
I don't know what the fuck the situation is in Louisiana.

A lot of people who come out of high school never having a relationship are incredibly shy, unconfident, and insecure. This could be a result of never being in a relationship or they were shy, unconfident, and insecure in high school and it just carried along (or a mix of both). If you don't have trouble with social situations and aren't afraid of meeting and talking with people of the opposite sex often then you'll be fine. It's just that those without the experience usually do and are.
>>
>>17393954
>I don't know what the fuck the situation is in Louisiana
Bad for lack of words.

Would I have better luck moving West or North? I have a friend in DC who is drowning in pussy while me and my friends down here are practicing futility in attempting to land a single date. Keep in mind my friends down here are of mixed attractiveness/social status and the friend in DC will testify that he is a Steve Buscemi looking motherfucker
>>
>>17393896
yes and no.
yes for if you never plan on leaving your small town.
no in if you plan on moving.
all highschool does is get you used to moving in circles of cliques depending on the environtment. i imagine highschool in the bronx is different from the west coast, and that highschool in bumfuck alabama is different from utah.

in any case, a decent man should go practice socializing 3-5 nights a week 20 mins. minimum striking up conversation with randos at least a couple months in the year to better themselves.

straight up socializing with everybody, highschool or not, is a better experience than worrying about what skills you could learn to simulate the missed years you had.
>>
>>17393954
>nice, wealthy neighborhoods sprinkled into culturally enriched ghettos
>homeless people fucking everywhere
>rats fucking everywhere
>mosquitos fucking everywhere
>Everything is settled by buying/selling/trading/suing for land
>some dark ages bullshit
>"young boudreaux, you can choose la'quanaeisheama, who has 12 STDs, or get married to daughter of rich family #12"
>TOPS, the last thing keeping people here, is drying up

I fucking hate this state
>>
>>17393963
Better luck West probably. I know by experience and friends that California and Arizona universities are great for hooking up.
>>
>>17393981
hookups are for animals, or people who act on the same level, anon. Real, lasting shit is what is truly important.
>>
File: 1464675246740.gif (2MB, 250x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464675246740.gif
2MB, 250x400px
>>17393896

Starting to do something as a kid is a great way to ensure you get better at it by the time you're an adult.

Dating, like everything else, is trial and error. Failures and lessons.
>>
>>17393896
It's not necessary. Resilience and emotional maturity are the most important qualities for dating, and you need to develop those outside of dating. Dating, and I mean the serious kind, does not allow you to develop those qualities- it tests them. If you're not emotionally ready and know it, you are only going to have a bad time which will turn you bitter, sour and jaded. Put it this way- relationships don't make you whole, you need to be whole before you deal with that mess.

Put it in another way- if you are not emotionally mature enough in high school, imagine which of these qualify you more to date a girl, when in your 20s "hi I wasn't ready in highschool, but I stuck my dick in another girl because everyone told me to. We couldn't handle each other's emotions. Things ended disastrously. I carried from all the failed experiences, certain negative presumptions about women and myself. But hey, maybe I got better at putting my dick in things" as opposed to "hi I knew i wasn't ready, so I actually focused on building resilience and self-awareness"

Mind you, there is a minority of teens who are mature enough to see upon breakups as positive learning experiences. But most will just take away the wrong lessons, due to sheer grief. If you really feel the need to better understand and connect to the opposite gender now right now, and yet you are not confident of your hardiness, try having friends, which are supposed to be the less painful versions
>>
>>17394006

Get real. The only people I ever hear constantly harping on "deep connections" and anti-hookup bullshit are just the kids too ugly or spergy to hook up themselves.

You can keep your moral high ground, I'll stick with the guilt free blowjobs from blonde strangers, thanks.
>>
>>17394035
Elliot pls.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.