[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was your day?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 25

File: 1438609240670.jpg (574KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1438609240670.jpg
574KB, 2048x1366px
I'm just wondering about everyone's day and hope we can give some fresh advice for others. Weather your day was good or bad, anything is encouraged.

>Your age
>Location (optional)
>How was your day
>Your current worries
>Highlight of your day/anything interesting
>Personal advice to give to other people
>Personal philosophy
>Sum up your day in one word
>Sum up your life in one word (optional)

Anything else you can think to add, go right ahead, its encouraged. Doesn't matter if your day went bad, we can let it out here. - Anon
>>
>>17393768
I will start with mine.

>Your age
>Location (optional)
California
>How was your day
It sucked, the usual, until later in the day when I took a nap.
>Your current worries
Stupid teen problems no one wants to hear for the hundreth time, depression, financial problems, social problems.
I ate some bomb ass rice.
Don't look to the ground to see the ground, look to the ground to see if you tied your shoes.
>Personal philosophy
Being happy is great, don't expect it. Rather laugh when you don't get the happy ending.
Lazy
Unlucky
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Long Island, New York
>How was your day
Okay. Same as most days. Kind of just played vidya and watched anime
>Your current worries
I'm doing pretty poorly in school, I used to stress out over which major I was passionate about but I decided "fuck it I'm running out of time and just need a job" so I'm going for IT I'm good with computers
My toe is fracture and I want it to heal before the semester starts
I want to be more social but the idea of socializing scares me so I stay home instead. I'm afraid I might never have another gf or normal adult life.
I'm getting really good at counter strike I carried my team today
Don't fixate on your problems TOO much, it's not healthy. If you overwhelm yourself with negative thoughts you become a negative person, I've been there. Staring into the abyss, the abyss stars back, that kind of stuff.
>Personal philosophy
I think existentialism is interesting
uneventful
uneventful

How was your day, OP?
>>
I hated it like every day.
>>
>>17393797
OP here, read mine >>17393794
Honestly I did have a better day than expected. I did play CS today too.
>>
File: 1464540411535.jpg (162KB, 562x610px) Image search: [Google]
1464540411535.jpg
162KB, 562x610px
>>17393768
>23
>Minneapolis
>As part of a conceptual art project about phobia, specifically the phobia of vomiting (my phobia), I will be forcing myself to throw up on my 24th Birthday, which is in September.
>Nothing interesting. Mondays are my day off.
>Discipline is more important than motivation. Learn to do things you're supposed to do whether you feel like it or not, or else they will not get done.
>Nihilism
>One word for today: Uninteresting
>One word for life: Resentment
>>
>Your age
>How was your day
I worked 10 hours, snd now I'm shitposting because I can't sleep. Same as any other day, really.
>Your current worries
I'm just trying to focus on work, but loneliness sucks.
I saw a couple of former clients, and they treated me like family. It reminded me that I do business well and honestly.
Priorities. Get your priorities straight.
>Personal philosophy
Think on greater magnitude than you are accustomed.
Work
>>
File: tfw hoodiekek.jpg (50KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
tfw hoodiekek.jpg
50KB, 500x492px
>Your age
>Location (optional)
New York
>How was your day
As Usual Do Nothing. Jerk Off At Home. and be sad because i have no gf and no job. kill me pls
>Your current worries
that im either gona kill myself or il do something real bad in the future
Nothing
Never Be Alone Because is Loneliness is Deadly
>Personal philosophy
Hatred
Rejection
>>
>>17393803
What's your rank?
I'm only Gold Nova 2 so I'm still pretty bad but I'm improving.
>>
>>17393823
Oh no I play Source. GO is just not my thing. Though the saying goes, "If you suck ass at Source, your a pro in GO". Maybe later I will buy it.
>>
>>17393828
Source feels so much cozier than GO but so many of the servers are kind of empty now
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-25-18-39-16.png (162KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-25-18-39-16.png
162KB, 720x1280px
I'm 27

Winters, California

My day was mixed. Very mixed.

Current worries are that I'll not be able to get my life back on the rails. I've got a seizure disorder that keeps me from working, I have Asperger Syndrome, and I'm trans, so that's weird. I'm kind of a mess right now. I fear not being able to overcome my disabilities, achieve self-actualization and live independently after going out at it seven failed times.

I played "Waiting so Long" by Japanese darkwave band Silverfins on guitar and bass and sung along. That was notable. And contemplated designs for jewellery (I make jewellery as a hobby).

Personal philosophy is...I know little and know that I don't know much, so I try to learn all the time.

One word day: unremarkable

One word life: uncompromised

>inb4 special snowflake. It's entirely possible to just have a lot going on.

Advice to add: try to be nice to people because underneath it all, people are fundamentally fucked and we all need some kindness sometimes. I appreciate this thread.

> recent selfie
>>
>>17393831
Oh yeah, thats the problem, but the communities are much better than GO and the only people who play on Source now are generally pros. Its good for getting high and chilling with anons.
>>
Oh yeah, /soc/ is a horrible and cruel place, as is /lgbt/
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
AZ
>How was your day
Mediocre. Started shitty with a call to go to work just as I was waking up but work wasn't so bad, came home and sat at my computer where I returned to being bored and anxious.
>Your current worries
If she will date me at the start of next semester
Small talking with coworkers. Made me feel like I was a visible human being for once.
Don't kill yourself
>Personal philosophy
It could always be worse.
meh
Unsatisfying
>>
>your age
>Location
Hick ass town in Michigan
>How was your day
Life is pain
>Your current worries
I won't be able to find a new job next year
>Highlight of your day
I heard my kid laugh over the phone
>Personal advice
Just fucking do it, all of it
>Personal philosophy
Make your self as happy you can as often as you can without hurting yourself or others
>Day/life in one word
Shit

>Bonus:why I'm so bitter

My grandma died, my family drove me to the funeral, then left me at the church, yelled at me for not having anyone to take me to the gravesite sense I was a pallbearer, like as all my family were in thier vehicles in the church parking lot yelled at me cause my mom left and didn't tell me
My friend said he'd come over two days ago so we could talk and he hasn't come over or even text me back
My fiance and kid are out of town for another fucking month
And no one's hiring atm
>>
>>Your age
1i
>>How was your day
It was cool, I helped my dad at his business. Later I went to the pet shop with my friend and got some fish for my tank. Afterwords we hung out and talked out our lives
>>Your current worries
I'm a senior in highschool. I only have a year left, and I don't know what I'll do afterwords. I realized life is kind of a joke, you put so much purpose and care about so many things only to have it all ripped away when you die, all forgotten. I always knew this but it never hit me until this afternoon and I don't know anymore. I started talking to my ex and I regret the things I did that hurt her. I want to be friends again but I feel I can't get even become close friends because out current SO's will freak out. I want to say I'm sorry and I want her to forgive me but I don't think I deserve those luxuries.
>>Highlight of your day/anything interesting
I bought a small catfish with a huge nose, laughed a little
>>Personal advice to give to other people
Never talk shit to the person who you've been with since the beginning, or they might end up killing you
>>Personal philosophy
Procrastination leads to obliteration
>>Sum up your day in one word
Alright
>>Sum up your life in one word
Confusing
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Australia
>How was your day
Very boring, didn't do anything
>Your current worries
How/when I'm going to break up with my boyfriend. If I should break up with him in the first place. How to talk to him. Whether I should start taking my meds again.
There really wasn't anything interesting. Nothing happened
Don't push people away, share your problems with other, give as much as you take
>Personal philosophy
Be kind
Sad
Also sad
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
varies
>How was your day
I'm slowly getting better, I think. Been working through a pretty rough breakup and the days have been blurs of sadness/indifference, but they are slowly being pockmarked more and more with little bubbles of happiness or laughter.
>Your current worries
Did she ever mean anything she said to me when we were together? Will she want to see me when I'm back around her in the fall? Is it even worth it, trying to see if she wants to be with me again?
I watched Moonrise Kingdom in it's entirety for the first time today, I really enjoyed it. I also rode my motorcycle to the grocery store and almost ran over a couple kids playing pokemon GO- that game has really taken the world by storm hasn't it
Never be afraid to put yourself out there. Pain and sadness are as much a part of the human experience as love and happiness.
>Personal philosophy
If the sword had memory, it would be grateful of the forge- but never fond of it.
Slow.
Hard. (But who's isn't?)
>>
>30
>pacific northwest
>not that terrible
>my face
>n/a
>don't let yourselves become bitter
>shit happens, just be the best of what you are as best as you're able
>nauseous
>shitty
>>
>>17393768
New Jersey, New York's STD.
>day
Really dull overall. I'm bummed.
>worries
Where do I find people during the summer? Everything just seems empty
>stuff that happened today
Diagnosed a problem on this computer part. Fixing it tomorrow. Went to wander around and meet people but it rained and all I ended up doing was reading 30 pages more into my library book while being drenched on a bus.
>advice
I don't fuckin know I'm not really successful yet
>personal Philo
In this day and age, if you aren't into illegal shit, might as well be hedonistic. We're all going to die and it looks like religion wants to go to hell.
>day
Lame
>life
Meh.
>>
File: 1469497796808.jpg (162KB, 610x872px) Image search: [Google]
1469497796808.jpg
162KB, 610x872px
Your age
>23
Location (optional)
>Canada BC
How was your day
>Meh boring, hoping i get called into work
Your current worries
>If im going to fuck up my current relationship opportunity
Highlight of your day/anything interesting
>When the girl texted me
Personal advice to give to other people
> Put your money in mutual funds
Sum up your day in one word
>Boring
Sum up your life in one word (optional)
>Roller Coaster
>>
Day just started, but I can tell about yesterday.

>Your age
>Location (optional)
Austria
>How was your day
Saw my ex early in the morning. I instantly thought about her and the time we had. I couldn't concentrate the whole day.
>Your current worries
My future. I have a stable job, a home and all. But i don't know what I'll do in the future. And the more I think about it, the more it confuses me and i start to worry, even when there's nothing to worry about.
My car fixed itself. So that's great.
Suicide is never an option. Never.
>Personal philosophy
At one point, things can't get worse. They can only get better.
Boring but nice.
Alright
>>
>20
>Cali
>Awful, just awful
>I dunno, I guess worried about how I'm gonna get on from my ex
>Found out my ex-girlfriend pretty much chose some guy over me
>Never have a girlfriend if you don't have any means of ever getting to see her
>Grass is almost never greener on the other side
>Shit
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
A small town in Serbia
>How was your day
Woke up around 10 AM without an alarm which is new, coffee, cigarettes and 1 satisfying vidya win so far, about to eat delicious crepes
>Your current worries
Master thesis
So far not much
Take responsibility, especially if you're a man, for your own life
>Personal philosophy
I guess a mix of a stoic look on life, with an epicurean approach to pleasure
Comfy
Gonna pass on that one
>>
>Your age
>How was your day
Pretty decent so far. I woke up at 7, showered, bought some clothes, cleaned the house, did the laundry, packed for a trip. I will eat some lunch and then go studying till late tonight.
>Your current worries
I am a bit behind on my studying schedule. I also have a pregnancy test to do tomorrow morning, I guess that worries me a bit.
I don't think I've done anything extraordinary.
I am healing from depression so I am pretty fucking happy I managed to actually get some shit done. I've been pretty productive lately and I am proud of myself.
Being vulnerable is scary as fuck, but it is the first step to achieve extraordinary things.
>Personal philosophy
Good enough is perfect.
Productive.
Weird.
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
East asia
>How was your day
Boring and uneventful as per usual. I am fairly blessed to have time at work to work on my short stories and reading, so there's that. Today was exactly like yesterday and like tomorrow will be. It's a plain and uninteresting life and only the thought of getting published makes me go on.
>Your current worries
I have very few worries, thank God. Aside from bring lonely and unable to connect with people, the life is blissfully lacking in both good and bad.
Literally nothing. Same as every Monday to Friday
Secretly do something worthwhile. At work I spend 7 out of 8 hours writing and reading. I'm not supposed to but honestly, I don't care. I only do barely enough to fulfill my small part in the firm and I don't care to be the employer of the month lol
>Personal philosophy
The world is all illusion and deception. All we do is lie to ourselves until we die and force ourselves to find a meaning.
Featureless
Average (painfully so)
>>
>>17393768
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Norway
>How was your day
Relaxing, spending my first day off in ages making muffins and playing games
>Your current worries
Why my best friend constantly complains and makes snide remarks about me whenever we talk
Got the bright idea to deep-fry some chicken wings without any idea how. Dipped them in egg, then flour, then in hot oil. Then I spilt water in it.
Everything hurts.
Start saying it like it is, and demand your friends/family/partners to do the same. Don't play mindgames and don't lie. it's all so dumb.
>Personal philosophy
Be nice to animals
Whew
Whoo-whee
>>
>>17393768
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Georgia
>How was your day
It was a bit of worry and then a decent day at work.
>Your current worries
My chronic rectal bleeding is back again and worse then before. Heading to a gastro doctor to get it checked out. Maybe I'm gonna die.
Got fingered by my doctor. Never stuck anything up my ass before so that was a new experience.
Life is too short to be filled with worry, anger, regret or things like that. You're gonna die anyway, don't wallow in self pity.
>Personal philosophy
JUST DO IT.
assplay
Chilling
>>
>>17393768

>Your age

>Location (optional)
France

>How was your day
Ok

>Your current worries
I'll have to do extra hours because HR notices that some interns were lazy after lunch and were taking extra pause time...

Met an interesting man at lunch that traveled all around Europe, learned quite a few things about life abroad

If you don't intend to work a lot at home as a student, pay attention in class, almost 80% of the work is done here.

>Personal philosophy
しようがない
Means "It can't be helped / What can be done?" in japanese
It's a common saying in Japan, you say it instead of complaining about anything you have no power on.
It makes everyone's life (including yours) a lot nicer not to complain, trust me.

meh

Carefree
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Canada
>How was your day
It's only just starting. Just an average day.
>Your current worries
Is it possible to die of boredom? Financial worries when I move out soon. Loneliness.
Saw a rabbit in the back yard. Saw it yesterday too.
Nothing "just happens" unless you make it happen
>Personal philosophy
Do your best.
Normal.
Boring.
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
LI, NY
>How was your day
Boring. Just sat around doing nothing
>Your current worries
School in august, with 5 and a half of Human Anatomy and Physiology on Fridays
What will happen with the Girl when I apologize
Had a damn good Quesadilla
Always act and have closure. Better than not acting and wondering about what could have been
>Personal philosophy
Live for your fellow man.
Boring
Lazy

>>17393797
Neighbour?
>>
>Your age

>Location (optional)
Australia

>How was your day
mediocre. I woke up then sat at the computer until now as i try to sleep.

>Your current worries
Im a 24 year old friendless virgin and am unemployed who has no real prospects of achieving anything remarkable. i just want a job in my field and a gf, but am powerless to get anywhere near what i want. I think i might have depression, the only times Ive left the house in the past month has been to the shops 4 times to get food/drink. I have no drive, no motivation, and no real experience with anything. I am all of those things that you think of when you think of the word 'loser'. Nothing in life makes me happy. Its all just a mediocre drab greyness, there is nothing vibrant or exciting about me.

finally watched batman and superman

i can barely get my own life in order, there is no way im in a place to give any advice to anyone else.

>Personal philosophy
dont have one

mediocre

disappointing
>>
>>17393768
>Your age
>Location (optional)
California
>How was your day
It's the morning, off to a rocky start, my netbook just died on me
>Your current worries
Buying a new computer before semester starts, having two jobs and going to school, how I'm gonna make it to payday
Only working three hours today at least
Perseverance
>Personal philosophy
Personal growth is the most valuable possession
Stress
That's impossible. Life has had its high ups and severe lows. Had very little balance as a child, and it's still hard now as an adult
>>
I'll not participate in the data gathering, thank you. But I do have an observation.

Most self-help people tend to ultimately lean on the thought of a higher power. That kind of leaves atheists out in the cold.

>inb4 fedora

No I was born into an atheist family and raised that way. This isn't a trend for me.

>inb4 higher power can be a rock!

I'm not going to say a rock controls my life, unless I am under it. Leave the AA platitudes at the door if you will.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>17393768
>>Your age
>>Location (optional)
Trump land
>>How was your day
Barely started, currently doing my best at getting banned from Video games since I have no self control
>>Your current worries
Not gettingbanned from video games fast enough
You my man
Just accept your fate
Fighting is useless just let it happen
>>Personal philosophy
Controll.
New
>>Sum up your life in one word (optional)
Blurr (no drugs)
>>
File: tumblr_nqi8l5jxwr1uzrl54o1_500.jpg (609KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqi8l5jxwr1uzrl54o1_500.jpg
609KB, 500x750px
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Ontario
>How was your day
Good. Had to open at work.. came early only to find my manipulative ass hole Co worker already there.. she didn't offer to leave since she stole my shift so I'm closing :(
>Your current worries
Need to make more friends. Would like more of a social life
Got grease stains from bike chain removed off my new pants lol
If we live in harmony with each other and nature things will get better.
>Personal philosophy
Respect - I give it freely because everyone deserves it. If I get treated poorly I can always take it back. People need to realize that it's not something that is owed to them if they go around treating people like shit.
Tiring
Exciting
>>
>age
>Location
Just outside of Chicago
>How was my day
Pretty boring so far, about to take a jog though
>Current worries
Starting college soon and other cliché teenage worries
>Highlight
Going to a buffet with a few friends later tonight
>Advice
People suck
>Philosophy
People suck
>Sum up the day in one word
Boring
>>
>>17394853
You are a girl huh?
>>
Older guy with his shit thoroughly together. I'll give some general advice until I get bored.

>Your age
>Location (optional)
Chicago
>How was your day
Its not yet noon, but nothing too terrible yet.
>Your current worries
Family in the hospital, contemplating leaving my job.
Gonna go play with guns after work.
Whatever it is you're worked up about, its not worth it. Even the big, terrible, existential crises look faintly ridiculous in the mirror.
>Personal philosophy
Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.
Boring.
Satisfactory.
>>
File: 1411660953267.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1411660953267.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Germoney
>How was your day
Bad traffic, average day at the office. I kinda hoped my collegues had stayed longer on their vacations.
>Your current worries
Not earning enought to sustain a future family. Another crippling rejection by gf prospects.
ate apples from new zealand - were still cool and kinda tasted like vegetables
make peace with your inner child and hug it because no one else can
>Personal philosophy
picture related
average
avoiding
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Venezuela
>How was your day
Baad
>Your current worries
my family are starving and me
today went to a job interview
always have a plan b and c
>Personal philosophy
be calm in any situation
hungry
i just figured out then i am still a stupid kid
>>
>>17393768
So I barely passed the most important exam of my life, limiting my career options greatly and disappointing my parents, the house internet stopped working yesterday, bf broke my $600 glasses this morning and I also just got uti symptoms.
>>
>>17393768
>Your age
>Location (optional)
UK
>How was your day
Tiring
>Your current worries
Education, debt, health... I need to get better soon, or my education is gonna suffer again, and that will lead to no work and more debt...
I've relaxed at home today.
You never know what life will remove next. Relish what you have.
>Personal philosophy
Don't do unto others as they would do to you, do better, do better than you want them to do for you.
Dull
Tiredness
>>
>19
>adelaide South Australia
>started out alright then checked my bank account and im in debt, my girlfriends parents are trying to stop me from seeing my son ( shes 18 in a month so she lets them rule over her like she is 12 and they wouldnt let her move in with me) shes mad at me for not finding a place for her to live(they conviced her that it wasnt good enough and was to far for them to travel to see our kid)
> have to go to court next month(could be getting a prison sentance) "friends" are avoiding me, i cant talk to my girlfriend about any issues im having because she always hijacks the problem, constantly thinking about finding my bestfriends mothers corpse that was raped and suffocated
>nothing
>find out about your partners family before you have a kid with them
>stop at nothing to do good
>fuck
>>
>>17393768
>>Your age
>>Location (optional)
Western Europe
>>How was your day
Boring. One task done a week in advance. Just review review review.
>>Your current worries
Getting my career if the ground and meeting a woman who loves me and I her.
Going to see a friend and hang out and play board games.
Always stick by your principles to do the right thing.
>>Personal philosophy
Be neutral and live as pleasant and unintrusive as possible.
Boring
Normal.
>>
>>17393810
Dude, what day of September?
>>
>>17393768

>Your age
>How was your day
Meh
>Your current worries
My body will never heal
Going to another doctor to have explained to me how they can't do anything for me
If you live in the USA, don't ever get fucked up body wise. Always make sure your employers are legit with insurance.
>Personal philosophy
There is no god
meh
just waiting for something better to happen at this point
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
North of Quebec
>How was your day
Fun. Went to the gym, then played the drums for the first time, then got drunk with a friend while playing heroes of might and magic 3. Arranged a 4th date with a girl.
>Your current worries
I hope she likes me as much as i like her
I last saw that friend like 5 years ago and i missed him
Take it slow
>Personal philosophy
A relationship will not fix you, fix yourself before hurting others
Fun
Imperfect
>>
>>17395041
Obviously meant taking it slow as my personal philosophy and advice as the actual advice
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Pittsburgh
>How was your day
I haven't been sleeping well for the past few days, have been feeling sick for about a week, worried about fwb losing interest. That's all made it hard to digest the papers I'm supposed to read today. I don't have any metric by which to judge my day other than my productivity, so I guess it's pretty bad.
>Your current worries
Still don't know what I want to do in life.
No highlight. I'm sure what I'm reading would be interesting if I was processing it properly.
Aim for contentment, not happiness
>Personal philosophy
No hope, no despair
Unproductive
Tolerable
>>
>>17393768
>Your age

>Location (optional)
State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations

>How was your day
Pretty boring so far

>Your current worries
Haven't paid taxes in 3 years, trying to figure out how to do so without getting v& so I can get a mortgage

Vehicle repairs coming in under what I expected to pay

Don't do drugs other than tryptamines, alcohol, and pot. Don't work for other people, become self employed. Don't be afraid to uproot yourself if you live in a liberal shithole with a high cost of living but no high paying jobs.

>Personal philosophy
Golden rule

Boring

Challenging
>>
File: 1468790821677.jpg (101KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1468790821677.jpg
101KB, 500x469px
>>17393768
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Spen
>How was your day
A bore, like it's been for a month now; I kinda miss uni.
>Your current worries
I want to finish my second degree first of my class, like the last time, but hopefully find a job I actually enjoy this time. I want to meet intelligent people to whom I can relate and with whom I can start a project. Maybe a qt too.
Literally nothing. Composed music and exercised some.
Enjoy life, you never know when it's over. Losing someone young is pretty heart wrenching, and all you can do is do stuff you consider worthwhile on your road to the grave.
>Personal philosophy
Try not to care too much, but don't let that stop you from being passionate. Choose your fights and fight those you chose to the best of your abilities.
Meh
>>
File: doggo.jpg (85KB, 640x683px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
85KB, 640x683px
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Halle, Germany
>How was your day
Pretty relaxed, studied a bit
>Your current worries
Passing all of my finals, have one tomorrow.
I went for a walk. On my walk I walked past a woman and her child. This woman had very pretty eyes and stared at me after I looked at her child. It was a very maternal stare and it felt like she was trying to protect her child.
Pic related
Translation: Trial and error. Again and again until it works. That's how it has worked for millions of years. Even a blind chicken will find a crumb eventually, but in order to do that it has to start looking.
>Personal philosophy
Similar to pic related. Persistence has brought me so far and I just keep trying and hoping for the best.
boring
think
>>
>>17394938
>>17395007
Where from in Germany?
>>
>>17393768
>Your age
>How was your day
So far it's pretty shit, just like every other day. It'll be another day of acomplishing nothing. Even on days when I work on hobby-related things it still doesn't feel like I've done anything. It's like I'm living solely to wait until it's 11pm to go to sleep, then rinse and repeat every day. I can't wait to break this cycle.
>Your current worries
Probably can't get on antidepressants until I can work, and that won't be for another few more months. It'll take a while for them to kick in anyway. When shit gets really, really bad I go into an almost vegetative state. I have barely enough energy to breathe and have a hard time talking and my limbs feel like they have 100lb weights attached to them. What will happen if I'm at work and this happens? I won't be able to do much more than lay on the ground, even if it's in the middle of a damn store aisle or something.

I haven't gotten this bad in a while, but I still get milder versions of it. I had to work on something yesterday, but my energy suddenly escaped me and all I could do was sit there. I managed to build up enough energy to move to the bedroom and lay down, but my body didn't feel right. What am I going to do if this happens and I need to immediately drop what I'm doing and zone out for a few hours? I've tried talking to a friend who works at a place I'm going to try and apply at, and he said "the boss won't believe your excuses". I don't know what I'm going to do. What if the antidepressants don't work?
Nothing
It's hard, but don't be so hard on yourself. Don't compare yourself to others. Move at a snail's pace if you have to.
>Personal philosophy
If you aren't harming yourself or others (physically/mentally/etc) and it makes you happy, then go for it. It doesn't matter what it could be.
Uninteresting
Disconnected
>>
>>17395188
Frankfurt (M)
>>
>>17393768
Just wake up.
>>
>>17393768

>24
>cincinnati
>i got cheated on and ended things with gf of three years
>our shared pets and my families expectations
>got some funding for my fashion shit
>drink water, its hot, it helps
>be your own personal cheerleader no matter what
>conflicted
>cats

i just feel strange. good and bad shit are happening to me at once.
>>
>Age
>Location
Cincinnati, Ohio
>How was my day?
Woke up an hour before work, took a shower, skipped breakfast, made myself lunch and then left. Work is the usual, just doing what I'm supposed to do and then wasting the rest of my evenings playing vidya before school starts again. Everyday goes the same and honestly I wouldn't mind if any of the ISIS attacks actually made it into the states. I want change but can't find the motivation in myself to make it happen.
>My worries
I feel like a shell of a human and I can't find any thing to fill the void inside me that I've always felt. I have no friends and i can't seem to make any meaningful connections. I just want human interaction that means something.
>Highlights of my day so far
Reading about everybodys boring life and realizing that people around the world are more alike than I thought.
>Personal advice
Stop building walls and starting building bridges.
>Personal philosophy
Create your own way of living and stop following others. Make your own philosophy and live by it. You are you and not them.
>My day in a word
Uninteresting
>My life in a a few words
Hoping everyday that I find the strength to get out this hell I created for myself.
>>
>>17393768

>Your age
>Location (optional)
California
>How was your day
It has actually been pretty good, woke up early to go to a doctor's appointment and I've been busy planning out my school year (I'm a teacher) and browsing 4chan a bit
>Your current worries
#1 Doctor said I need surgery for my kidney, I'm hoping I can get it done before the school year starts. Doctor said it's a relatively easy surgery though and recovery will be quick, I'm hopeful things will turn out okay, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't weighing heavily on my mind.

#2 Just got a new place and I need to move my stuff by the end of the week- current kidney problems make it hard to lift heavy things, but I'm going to try to do it with just me and a couple of bros and hope everything turns out fine.

#3 Need to finish planning out school year for all my classes, school sis close to starting up again

Finished reading a book on classical rhetoric and reasoning, going to incorporate that into my classes next school year.
Happiness is overrated and subjective, if your sole goal in life is happiness then you are going to be dissapointed a lot. True happiness is achieved through effort and force of will and even then sometimes shit doesn't work out.
>Personal philosophy
I like existentialism, we are small and out existence is brief. Nothing you or I will do will matter in the grand scheme of things. the best we can hope for is small positive changed in our immediate existence and in the small part of the world that we occupy.
Eventful
Odd
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Austria
>How was your day
I have my summer vacation atm. Should be comfy since I have nothing major that has to be done, but still have some sort of anxiety. Days are pretty much the same (AKA nothing)
>Your current worries
Actually managing to pass school next year. I had to redo 12th grade since I simply couldn't care about school anymore. Sadly, I don't feel like this is going to change. I actually like to be a literal sperg, but when your goal is to memorize useless shit (i.e. highschool) it makes everything really hard
Playing vidya with my friends in the evening. Not very comfy, but sociable.
Either be an absolute normie trying to become chad or stay a robot/NEET and follow your dreams/hobbies. Everything in between makes you feel like a worthless peace of shit and isn't enjoyable.
>Personal philosophy
stay true to what you enjoy, even if it means that society sees you as a complete failure.
generic
hopeful
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
California
>How was your day
Just started, thinking about last night.
>Your current worries
My ex girlfriend killing herself over me. She believes everything that I've done was an attack on her when it hadn't been.
My aunt gave me a wallet.
Don't date a girl with every mental illness.
>Personal philosophy
Just keep moving on and forget the pain.
Toxic
Hopeful
>>
>>17393768
>28
>California
>Pretty shitty just like every day
>I was fortunate enough to wake up and still be alive
>Enjoy your youth because adulthood blows fat dicks
>Life sucks then you die
>Medicore
>Wasted
>>
Your age
>Location (optional)
SD
>How was your day
Pretty bad actually. This is going to be a mopey post and shit but I feel so exhausted from how low ive felt all day
>Your current worries
Im missing out on life. I feel like a manchild with no friends and I feel like shit. Im so alone I just want friends I want a relationship I want to love others and be loved
Honestly have been contemplating suicide. I put a loaded gun up to my head just to see how it felt. Im gonna try sleeping this off
Dont waste your youth playing video games
>Personal philosophy
Just because you can doesnt mean you should
Exhausting
>Sum up your life in one word
(optional) Idk I just wanted to tell someone
>>
File: 1469495957539.png (237KB, 499x455px) Image search: [Google]
1469495957539.png
237KB, 499x455px
>29
>Middle of nowhere
>Shit, played New Vegas all day
>Worry that I lost my best friend
>Getting drunk is my highlight
>Don't let your demons consume you
>Nobody matters
>Shit
>Shit
>>
File: 1452039228107.png (202KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
1452039228107.png
202KB, 365x363px
>>17393768
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Michigan
>How was your day
Kind of shitty.
>Your current worries
Possibly failing top secret militry clearance for posting on 4chan and watching death porn, have epoxy in my hair, have a few pimples.
I put thousands of lightbulbs on Ebay for six hours.
Why cry when you can laugh?
I wish I had something to laugh about.
>Personal philosophy
Most people suck, and I probably don't deserve happiness.
Unfun.
Sad.
>>
>20
>Connecticut
>Very awful, mom being a cunt as usual
>My sisters safety
>I managed to get job interview for Friday
>Don't wait to go to college, if you do, move out of your parents
>Always try to be good person
>Miserable
>Unlucky
>>
>>17393768
>18
>Western Europe
>Not too bad
>Worried I won't meet people I can relate to in college this fall
>Grandparents bought me a suit, made plans for concert this weekend with mates
>Conformity is serfdom. Do whatever you can to stand out from the crowd. Try not to be embarrassed like me about it.
>No meaning to life, just try to do stuff that makes you happy. Again, fuck conformity.
>Prospective
>Strange
>>
>>17393768
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Italy
>How was your day
Quite good
>Your current worries
She suddenly stopped answering since yesterday evening and her WhatsApp is acting really weird, like she is
Had a dinner with close and less close friends, had fun
Find the sweet point in between caring about others and caring about you, be emotional about good things and objective about bad things
>Personal philosophy
Hegel/Nietzsche
Summer
Improving
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
USA. Northeast
>How was your day
A long and quiet day. I'm tired now.
>Your current worries
How I'm socially awkward at my age. Though I'm learning im a highly sensitive person. And there are good things in that.

Gf woke me up because her work computer wasn't working. I fixed it for her. She was happy.
Learn to meditate and be in stillness. Where the mind doesn't run or torture you. Ask Who Am I, and then just listen.
>Personal philosophy

Don't have one other than be kind to people. Be kind to yourself too.
Quiet

Pain
>>
Canada
Okay day, played Overwatch and currently working
Hope my thyroid doesn't get worse, hope I can get student loans for school
Work I suppose
People remember kind acts
Life is fun, enjoy it for all its worth
Normal
Roller coaster
tfw the highlight of my day is watching LPL and LCK
>>
>>17393768
>>Your age
>>Location (optional)
Auckland
>>How was your day
It's only 1:43pm so we'll see how the rest of it goes
>>Your current worries
That I'll have a cold tomorrow and won't be able to go to the gym
Ate a Big Mac and could actually taste it
Tomorrow is a new day
>>Personal philosophy
I'm going to take it easy, I'll get there eventually
Sick
kickass
>>
>>17393768

>Your age
>Location (optional)
California
>How was your day
Been better
>Your current worries
New bosses/new team doesn't understand I'm competent and trying to help them
Girl I was trying to help had some drama affecting her ability to speak to me
Managed to piss off someone sensitive who complained, will have some 'splainin' to do
Other girl texted me some funny shit during a meeting, she gets it
Can always be better, can always be worse - you'll fail just move on
>Personal philosophy
Help people, take no shit
Tedious
Blunt
>>
Not great, got more work assigned to me
Doing horribly at my job, producing nothing and my colleagues can tell
>I had some nice talks with friends that helped me put some breaks in this horrible spiral
>Moderate your ambitions but don't expect failure
>Unapologetic utilitarianism
>Stressful
>Wasted
>>
>>17393884

Existential angst man, happens anytime. Ultimately everything ends - and everyone forgets.

The meaning of life is to make life have meaning - Try for good memories. To have existed is enough.
>>
>>17393768
>Your age
>Location
Texas
>How was your day
Started out shitty working in the fucking Texas heat, ended pretty ok
>Your current worries
The same worries as yesterday ie. wtf do i do with my life, should I pursue a music career or just play it safe?
Not really, made a coworker laugh I guess, which is pretty rare because I'm generally quiet at work
>Personal advice and philopsophy
Never stop fighting.
Sweaty
Mediocre
>>
File: Fly.jpg (15KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
Fly.jpg
15KB, 333x333px
>Your age
>Location (optional)
South Carolina
>How was your day
It was okay but very stressful at times.
>Your current worries
Paying for college, figuring out what I want to do in life and trying to decide whether or not to dump my gf since she's going to another school. It's been really painful.
Enrolled in a Japanese class. I am on my way to becoming the weebmaster.
PLEASE try your hardest to care for yourself and accomplish things that will make you a better person such as volunteering or studying hard before you try to get into a relationship. It will pay off. I believe in you.
>Personal philosophy
Money isn't everything but it makes everything easier to gain in some way.
Vacillating.
Unfortunate.
>>
>>17393768
21/f/missouri
I went out pokemon going with some friends, which was cool. Argued with some severely autistic trolls on 4chan. Studied for my test tomorrow. Last one of the summer, then I get 3 weeks at least until my regular classes start up.
Currently worried about going back to my regular college. It's good and bad. Good because I have better control over my weight when I live alone, I'm excited to get back and lose the fucking weight I gained back over the summer before I blow a whole years progress in a couple months.
Bad because I have no friends there.
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Brazil
>How was your day
Bretty gud
>Your current worries
I won't succeed on my new job
Normal ass day
Stop worrying about shit you can't control
>Personal philosophy
I'm dead inside, so why should I give a fuck?
Regular
Meh
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
TN
>How was your day
It was alright.
>Your current worries
Just getting my shit together before I try to start school in the Spring. Everything seems to be going fine, it's just the waiting that wears me down.
Ex-GF came by and got most of her stuff. Scheduled a dentist appointment.
Try to be happy with who you are, if you're not then change yourself.
>Personal philosophy
Don't stop improving yourself, ever.
Average
>>
File: Dreake_4.jpg (29KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
Dreake_4.jpg
29KB, 636x421px
>>Your age
>>Location (optional)
Georgia (USA)
>>How was your day
Great, it was my day off.
>>Your current worries
Trying to secure a lease on a house. Market is very competitive for buyers in my price range.
Reconnected with ny roommates. Havent been home much the past few months.
FIND A GF THAT ISN'T NUCKING FUTS
>>Personal philosophy
N/a
Average
Pending
>>Anything else you can think to add, go right ahead, its encouraged. Doesn't matter if your day went bad, we can let it out here.
"I dont want what I need. What I need hates me."--Kid Cudi
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Virginia
>How was your day
Great. Morning was slow though.
>Your current worries
Finding motivation and self achievement
Just saw Phantom in DC, loved it
Always put yourself first. Nobody is ever going to love you more than yourself.
>Personal philosophy
Do something, anything
Lemons
Forgiveness
>>
I wrote this
>>17393939
here's an update

>age
still 20
>location
still in new jucking fersey
>worries

-how will I gather the experience needed in forming great relationships with women despite some setbacks I had?
-whom should I choose for an investment broker as a college student with no experience?
-how will I get around to trying alcohol when I'm usually the only guy with a working car in my circle of friends?

>stuff that happened today

so the problem we had with our equipment was actually a symptom of several other problems and we'll have to do a bunch of fixing. More importantly, after night class today I got fed up with just going home and doing nothing like a piece of shit. Turns out there's an arcade near my house and I spent the night playing pinball and having some carefree conversation.

It was just nice because despite how I feel I can't help but shake that I seem a bit awkward. It was a good place to loosen up, knowing everyone around me was around to also relax and play games.

Little by little I'm taking a tiny bit of summer back.

>advice

There are a lot of depressed people around, not just in this board but in general. Having been in such a position before, I know that the best cure is to find a way to calm down and cheer up, but to look at yourself from the outside and help your own self up like that is an impossible feat. There is no harm in finding professional help / hiring someone to just listen to you. Your parents and your friends may mean the very best, but it's really unlikely that they can help you substantially. If you feel like you don't want to exist on the planet, don't get up. Just go back to bed and sleep. It's better to be unconscious rather than be awake with your thoughts and your senses attacking you.

>day

Good

>life

eh.
>>
>Your age
32F
>Location (optional)
NYC
>How was your day
pretty decent, but I was rude to my dad, and husband decided to cause me anguish
>Your current worries
that husband is talking shit about me and my family to my relatives (uncles/aunts....) We are indian, so my relatives are mostly competitive, mean, jealous, people. I was pretty much staying in this marriage to not have to deal with my relatives going HAHA you failed. I can't tell if my husband has badmouthed me or didn't badmouth me. Relatives haven't said anything, and I my sister said that our relatives are assholes, so we will be the last to know anything.
I purchased colorful rainbow socks at target
Really make sure you know your spouse, look and get to know their families. How do they live, what do they do. I don't care how educated that guy is, his mentality/ thinking will be the same as his family's. Don't give someone the benefit of the doubt when getting married.
>Personal philosophy
Be financially secure,everything else will fall into place
suspense
transition
>>
File: ss (2015-05-08 at 04.43.02).jpg (225KB, 931x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-05-08 at 04.43.02).jpg
225KB, 931x720px
>>17393768
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Canada
>How was your day
Played a bunch of runescape, was alright
>Your current worries
My dental health and my lack of money to fix it
Absolutely nothing
Only take opportunities if you can deal with things going bad
>Personal philosophy
Don't do things for others unless it brings you immediate joy
Usual
Reset
>>
File: BattleofLongisland.jpg (3MB, 3918x2589px) Image search: [Google]
BattleofLongisland.jpg
3MB, 3918x2589px
>>17394709
oh shit this is a /long island/ thread now

Suffolk or Nassau, dude?
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Washington
>How was your day
Decent
>Your current worries
The direction of my life; but thank god it isnt girls anymore.
Playing more Runescape. I'm not kidding.
Don't waste time on people who wouldn't want to waste time on you.
>Personal philosophy
Life is a big jigsaw puzzle. Just because you can't find one piece doesn't mean you should destroy what you currently have.
Lonely
Waiting
>>
File: Dammit.jpg (66KB, 241x271px) Image search: [Google]
Dammit.jpg
66KB, 241x271px
>>17393768
>Your age
>Location (optional)
California
>How was your day
Alright, but Job applications got me nervous
>Your current worries
See above, but I feel like I'm useless because I don't have any notable or marketable skills. Also, I have to start paying back my student loans in September so there is that breathing down my neck. I may have to settle for working in fast-food again and that scares me because of how much that fucked over how I see people now.
Watched a Zombie movie with my sister. It was not that bad and it was kind of scary albeit cliched.
PLEASE go to college only if you got a full-ride or you're pursuing a marketable degree. For anything else, go to community college first and transfer to cut the costs as much as you can. It will save you in the end.
>Personal philosophy
I haven't really developed one yet.
Ambivalent
Regretful
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
ND
>How was your day
Typical. Wake up, watch anime, find a game to play
>Your current worries
Recently signed up for classes to return to college after becoming a NEET a few months ago and I've been letting the thought of it all wear me down more than it should
Completed my current run on Pokemon
The sooner you start on a task that sounds like a pain the sooner you'll feel like it wasn't a problem in the first place
>Personal philosophy
The person that brings up something you said a month ago is worth considering a friend. That's the one that cared about what you said enough to remember it for that long
Lazy
>>
>>17395188
Not from Germany.
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Canada
>How was your day
it was ok. talked to my ex which hurts but I hung out with some friends which was fun
>Your current worries
That my ex is forgetting about me.
just sitting on a patio with a beer and my friends
>Personal advice to give to other people; you've never felt WORSE after a run.
alright
>Sum up your life in one word (optional) confusing
>>
>>17395012
16th
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
ny
>How was your day
long, worked a double (20)
>Your current worries
my coworkers have been really negative and im worried its going to effect my work
getting deep dish pizza
try and discover what makes you happy and work torwards that will all your might
>Personal philosophy
showing others compassion is the best way to show yourself compassion
busy
greatful
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Somewhere in the US, between The Rocky Top and The Bloody Ground.
>How was your day
Wasn't good, but not necessarily bad
>Your current worries
I'm in debt
At the stroke of midnight it became my birthday
Be able to say you accomplished something at the end of every week.
>Personal philosophy
The world is an unjust place, and to make it less so, sometimes you just have to screw over people who deserve it when you get the chance. If you don't give them the punishment they deserve, then who will?
Ordinary
Morose
>>
>>17393768
>Your age
>Location (optional)
West Germany, Rlp
>How was your day
Some kind of down, after 10 fucking dates and taking girls to dinner and all this. Not even one wants to become some kind of near me. I don´t know what the fuck i do worng.
>Your current worries
Fully planned weekend, birthday from friend on thursday, company party on friday and birthday from sis on saturday on sunday next date
Never give up
>Personal philosophy
I must kick myself in the ass, loosing my own personal advice
Work
>>
>>17393768
>Your age
>Location (optional)
minnesota
>How was your day
not bad I suppose
>Your current worries
paperwork shit, doing things I've been avoiding
watching star trek
don't be an avoidant procrastinating piece of shit like me
>Personal philosophy
I don't even know anymore
unproductive
well-intentioned
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Springfield, IL
>How was your day
It was lame. My friends in town were working. I woke up late, did money related things, went home and played a new game with my best friends, but we all hated it. I was irritable and quiet all day too
>Your current worries
Moving in a few months. I broke up with my girlfriend recently too. I'm finding that feelings for an old girlfriend are resurfacing now and I'm trying to rebound and get laid but I have no motivation to do so. I'm also having an unrelated depressive episode
Juri Han came out, but I likely won't play her. Had a nice conversation with a coworker outside work. Had a decent workout, but I lost steam toward the end.
Something that came into play these last couple weeks: Friends may come and go, but 200 pounds is always 200 pounds
>Personal philosophy
Regret doing something
Routine
Self-absorbed
>>
File: 1469196594839.png (288KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1469196594839.png
288KB, 550x535px
>Your age
>How was your day
Good, productive, yet disturbing.
>Your current worries
The relationships between family members?
This weekend's plans.
Finances.
Did errands today with little-to-none anxiety. :D
Keep on going.
Peculiar.
>>
File: 1440199247214.jpg (16KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
1440199247214.jpg
16KB, 450x500px
>Your age

>Location (optional)
SF, CA

>How was your day
Melodramatic

>Your current worries
My life is predicated almost entirely on lies.

Hung with a friend and a dog he's babysitting tried to attack me. Before and after it was really docile and tender, pic related.

In every moment you're a new person. Be whoever you want and the weight of the world will slide off your back.

>Personal philosophy
Positivity is the center of creation, it is the goal of life. Don't allow your worries to rob you of your joy.
>>
>>17397145
I don't know if someone's family is a fair way to judge somebody. I have very little in common with my parents.
>>
>>17397674
>Good, productive, yet disturbing
What about it was disturbing?
>>
>>17397685
Not them but while it cant be used for everyone, it is a reliable source for much information. Work ethic (class), morales, realationship with parents (template for future partners), structure in life. Its not always the case but a lot of the time it can.
>>
>>17397685
I almost married a girl with a complete white trash family. I had my doubts about it because I didn't want to marry into that family, but she seemed so much better than them. Ad the years went on, she became more and more like them. I dodged a bullet.
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
best coast
>How was your day
It was all right.
>Your current worries
I've been wondering about the way I interact with other people. It's only fairly recently that I've been getting better at being conversational, and sometimes I'm not sure that I'm respecting their points of view enough.
I did a bunch of shit at work with two guys I (technically) supervise. I think they're pretty good, hardworking guys but they do lots of coke and they're not very polite to our boss. In their defense, he's kind of a dick and doesn't pay us enough.
Maturity, friendliness, confidence and politeness go a long way towards making people like you.
>Personal philosophy
Just gotta go with the flow, man.
>>
>>Your age
>>Location (optional)
Uk
>>How was your day
Just woke up, but spent yesterday catching Pokemon with my housemates, so pretty good.
>>Your current worries
I love my gf, but she never stops complaining and I don't know how much more I can take
Found out my housemates are more chill than I expected, which is always nice
It's usually easier to suck it up and do the thing you don't want to do than spend time worrying about it
>>Personal philosophy
Shikata ga nai
Tiring
Repetitive
>>
>>17397695
Drama from a family member... D:
>>
>>17393768
>Your age
18. I know, I know.
>Location
Arizona.
>How was your day
Okay. Rewatched the End of Evangelion, went out with my parents, and that's it, really.
>Your current worries
Trusting other people, I suppose. I was incredibly insecure before this (and still am), but now I'm mainly dealing with trust issues. For example, my friends told me that a mutual friend of ours really liked me, but I don't want to believe it (probably due to how insecure I am). And I mean, we are somehow close in the sense that we constantly help each other out, and people constantly tease us, but I just don't know.

To make matters worse, she's always the one that initiates text conversations. Usually by asking me for an opinion on something or asking for recs. I don't want to doubt her niceness, I suppose, but I think that she might be like this because we're going to the same college, and thus, wants to keep contact in order to make her life easier over there. Which is not a bad thing, of course.
Rewatching Evangelion at this time probably wasn't a good idea, as it really sort of comfirmed how I feel about others. And cementing your beliefs through an anime is probably dumb, but it really resonated with me this time around.
Be nice with others, try to understand others and why they do things, don't judge people rapidly, and accept who you are. And try to improve yourself, I suppose.
>Personal philosophy
What I wrote above, really. My earlier teenage years were plagued with me acting like an extrovert and a happy person to cover up how shitty I felt, and now I just sort of accept and embrace all my insecurities. They're still there, but I feel sort of at peace now. Although I still act like an extrovert and an easy-going person around others.
Normal.
Impermanent.
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Germany
>How was your day
Its been alright up to now, about to get some lunch
>Your current worries
What I'll be studying in a few months at uni and if moving into my own appartment would be a good idea/ or move in with a good friend of mine.
Picked up some real smelly weed from a coworker this morning, can't wait to try it out.
Don't take everything so serious :)
>Personal philosophy
The world is a give and take, if something bad happens there will be something good coming towards you.
Busy
Simplistic
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
California
>How was your day
meh, I get by.
>Your current worries
pending legal battles I have no way of predicting. trying to get on with my life, managing fear and feelings of lack of control.
practiced my orchestra audition piece, calming.
Keep moving, even if it seems like everything will fall apart, someday this adversity will pass and you can look back knowing you made it through much harder times.
>Personal philosophy
Post Nihlism
Faith.
Platitude
>>
>>Your age
>>Location (optional)
Portugal
>>How was your day
Good, picked up one of my best mates for a short holiday.
>>Your current worries
Quite cliché, but never finding love again.
Went to a gorgeous mountain lake, drank beers, made music.
Be nice to people, but also have a spine.
>>Personal philosophy
Help people, but always help yourself first.
Splendid
Rollercoaster
>Anything else you can think to add.
Pretty happy at the moment. I guess it's all about ups and downs.
>>
>>17393810
fellow minneapolitan. also curious to watch someone throw up for art.
>>
>>17397328
Nassau, where nothing if interest ever happens
>>
>17393768
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Thailand
>How was your day
Busy, moving apartments.
>Your current worries
New place, new job as a kindergarten teach. No experience, no qualifications, I start Monday.
>Highlight of your day/anything interesting.
The sky was beautiful. The clouds were huge while I was driving down the highway and the massive storm ahead was amazing to watch from afar. Not so nice being under it.
Stop, look and think before you attempt do something. Is it a good idea, or is there better?
>Personal philosophy
If you smile, at least you can brighten up other people's day.
Wet.
Tumultuous.
>>
BC, Canada
day was alright, went to the gym for the first time really ever, played vidya and scheduled my classes for fall
medium-level depression, mainly over being alone in terms of relationship, family trouble etc
Highlight was either my buddy showing me how to gym, or getting POTG 5 games in a row in overwatch
Advice would be not to worry about unimportant stuff, and to work hard on stuff that does matter
Philosophy would be to be good to those in need, in whatever way you can at the time, respect your fellow man, but make sure you're respected as well
fulfilling
dissapointing
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-27-17h48m48s223.png (270KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-27-17h48m48s223.png
270KB, 704x400px
>>Your age
>>How was your day
Pretty bad
>>Your current worries
Unemployment, mental illness, potential homelessness
Tried to get a job at the local agency, and all the recruiters did was snicker while I made my way around the place. Didn't help that I got lost on my way there. I didn't get any jobs because I looked like crap. but that's mostly because the person I went along with insisted we go around without a moment to touch up in the bathroom.
After returning back, I took a nap that I woke up from thanks to a nightmare.
I don't think I'm that much qualified to give advice
>>Personal philosophy
If life finds a way to screw you over, it will.
Dumb
Pointless.
>>
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Northern Europe
>How was your day
Had fun
>Your current worries
Depression, not knowing how to break up with my gf, being addicted to smoking, being too lazy to go to the gym
Did a couple of backflips into the sea
People never change
>Personal philosophy
It's corny but just be yourself, ALL THE TIME
Fun
Decent
>>
File: extremely sad.jpg (10KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
extremely sad.jpg
10KB, 242x208px
>Your age
>How was your day
horrible, someone got acces to my hard drive from the internetz, the worst in this is that I dont know if thats true or just lying
But he said he saw my lake pictures, and I actually did some lake pics..
Then he said that I deleted something naughty in the last few days, when in reality all I deleted is some porn webms and MEMES

>Your current worries
This. what if its true, and now hes about to fuck up my facebook and everything? I've been hacked a few times in my life, and it ended in a nervous breakdown I think...I've stressed so much in these few days and now I'm face the same hell again

Theres a girl I've been talking to . And today we finally talked through skype. it took 2 mins, but it was nice. Nothing romantic, I dont hook her up. just a friend

Observe patterns, if there was at least one year in your life when shit went good unnaturaly then its worth to live on and strive for better. My sorry ass cant say that anymore, because I've been living a loop since I'm aware of myself, a cycle of unfortunate events, around 4-5 years . and it goes on, and on and on.

>Personal philosophy
Its simple and tough, but some people born here to live and some are born to have a horribly long death without any meaning.

Shit

Suffering
>>
>>17393768
>Your age
21 (will turn 22 next Tuesday)
>Location (optional)
Sao Paulo
>How was your day
I did nothing yet. I slept from 5 in the morning until 2 hours ago. I got to do some shopping and here am i. I need a shower.
>Your current worries
Iam a bit worried about the guys from a job interview i had last week. I managed to "get the job" (interview said i did well and i was in) and now i'm waiting for their call after i dropped my personal documentation. A bit afraid they will drop me off.
I just took two huge dictionary books from garbage. They were there just waiting for disposal so i took it. One is multi language so, yey
Always try to be nice with everyone. Even with people that sucks. Just be nice, not too nice. And try to understand their position.
>Personal philosophy
Idk. I think people could be nicer to each other. I think the world could be easier.
Boring
Lonely

Also i would to know some person to talk. I don't know, i feel like it.
>>
>>17393768
>22
>Chino, CA
>Got an essay due by 11:59. Got home at 10 and I haven't started it yet. I don't want to fail my class.
>Played Smash with my bro, finished my Hist-18 final and I thought it was fun.
>For personal advice, I say think bigger. I want to go outside and swim in oceans, kayak, surf, etc. and have an amazing body. My mind is set on sex, my ex-girlfriend whose face I beat in a couple of times two years ago, and my final essay.
>I believe we already know what we like and what we want, we just tell ourselves that those things are no good to pursue and put a lot of excuses in front. One excuse is finding what you want.
>Good
>Good, but with many hiccups.
>>
File: 1429899961341.jpg (98KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1429899961341.jpg
98KB, 768x432px
>>17393768
>Age
>Location
B.C Canada
>How was your day
Quiet/dull just another day of chores.
>Your current worries
No motivation to better myself IE:Job, Health, Socializing.
>Highlight of your day/Anything interesting
Got to talk to my buddy after a few months of not seeing him.
>Personal Advice to give to other people
Don't hesitate on opportunities, i still pass on life changing stuff just cuz of fear of change don't be me try something different (Or don't just consider it)
>Personal Philosophy
Always smile, it's a small thing but a smile alone can bring happiness.
Chill
Hesitant
>>
>>17397571
belated happy birthday
>>
>18
>Quebec, Canada
>It was pretty much a waste of one of the only days where I don't have to go to work. I went with my mother to some kind of meeting that has to do with her getting a waiver so she can cross the US border along with the rest of our family to go to Old Orchard Beach in Maine. Cool place.
>I worry that the waiver thing might not work. Also that I'm wasting away my summer to browsing 4chink and doing next to nothing because my friends are either lazy fucks or don't like me.
>I climbed trees while waiting for her outside the building. It was fun, but someone saw me and it was awkward because I'm pretty much a grown ass man. I quickly dropped down from there afterwards.
>Don't let your life get too boring
>I don't have any
>waste
>confusion
>>
File: TnKzTjF.png (105KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
TnKzTjF.png
105KB, 500x482px
>Your age
>Location (optional)
Southern California
>How was your day
Meh. Went Job Hunting and Grocery Shopping, played some video games
>Your current worries
Rent, lack of a stable job, health problems (high cholesterol, on medication for it), lonely, feeling left behind
Got a callback for an interview tomorrow
Get off social media. It does nothing but make you feel inadequate to other's highlight reels
>Personal philosophy
Stay Hungry, Stay Humble
Routine
Struggle
>>
>>17393768
>19
>long island
>not good
>finding another job, lost my job yesterday
>got a bagel
>Dont waste time thinking about it, just do it. dont talk yourself out of it
>passivism
>wasted
>decaying.
>>
I'm extremely happy at the moment /add/, just spent the last night with 2 lady friends, one that I am somewhat attracted to.

We had a blast doing stupid shit at night, felt great, almost got arrested, almost died, met up with friends of ours and ate, etc.

We were out till 9pm till 5am the next day.

Now I'm kind of anxious, see I invited her to a formal party on Friday. She said sure, but I don't want to bother her after a long night (she invited me).

Is it annoying in your eyes to do that? Also, I don't know if she has a flirty personality or is just being flirty with me, but she always wants to hold my hand and shit, always have long lasting hugs whenever we say goodbye, very open to me and people in general though. Idk, but it just seems weird.

Anyways let me
>Tl;dr?
Is it annoying to text a girl to see if she is coming to a party the day before?
>>
>Age

>Day
Alright; stayed home and didn't do much.

>Current worries
My lack of motivation. My uni classes start again next week and I feel like I wasted my vacations. I didn't have fun or make use of the time to study.

Also, I've been feeling lonely so I'm longing for a relationship. The problem is that I don't have any experience, so I feel insecure. I'm pretty much recovered from my neet years when it comes to socializing, but I still feel really uncomfortable making any sort of romantic advances.

>Highlight of your day
Nothing really stood out. I decided to watch a couple of Freaks and Geeks episodes on Netflix though. Got a fuzzy/nostalgic feeling from them.

>Personal advice to other people
Live your life at your own pace and don't compare yourself to others.

>Personal philosophy
Don't really have one, maybe that's my problem.

>Day in one word
Meh

>Life in one word
Procrastination

Writing this helped me a little, even though it was a pain doing it on my phone.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.