[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Settling for less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: handsome bear.gif (729KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
handsome bear.gif
729KB, 500x500px
Should I still keep seeing this girl who's personality I completely connect with?

>the catch
she's a 3/10

She gets very cheesey with me and I would reciprocate this lovely dovey nonsense, but I'm just not feeling motivated to
>>
she probably knows you're out of her league and is adjusting to your lifestyle to keep you, that's why you feel that way

though usually it's the man having to do this for the woman
>>
>>17393762
probably true
>>
bump?
>>
>>17393732

Maybe you're compatible because she's a 3/10 on the outside and you're a 3/10 on the inside.
>>
If you're not really attracted to her you're doing a disservice to both her and yourself and it will end badly in the long run. be friends. friends are great.
>>
>>17393732
>Should I still keep seeing this girl who's personality I completely connect with?
Why wouldn't you? People aren't trophies. Why would you want both of you to be unhappy?
>>
Well do you think you can get pass her ugliness? Men are proven to be more focused on appearance (unless you're a lesbian) in relationships but science isn't absolute so you can get passed it.

If nothing else you could just be friends but decide that shit soon. Don't lead her on.
>>
Date someone you feel proud to be seen with.
>>
egomaniacs should date themselfs
or a chainsaw
>>
Don't rate someone based on their looks if you enjoy them.
That shows a lack of respect and vanity.
>>
>>17393732
Ask a different question.

Does she deserve better than what you're prepared to give?
>>
Don't do it brah

There's enough girls out there that are attractive and will connect with your personality

Don't settle for the first thing you find
>>
Stop being a pussy and date multiple women. Women would rather share an alpha than keep a beta to themseves. If she complains kick her to the curb. You only yolo once brah
>>
>>17394241
>You only yolo once brah
Is this like the "turn 360° and walk away" meme? Am I being trolled?
>>
>>17393732
What kind of scale are you using? On my scale 1 is hideous and 3 would be butt ugly.

It would be great to be able to forget about all the physical stuff but I can't because I just know what I like.

I'd never go out with a 3/10, even if I was a 3/10 because I know my tastes, I'd honestly rather never get laid and live a life of solitude than lay with a girl I feel is unattractive, I'd probably reach for a 7/10 or maybe even a 6/10 which is my bare minimum level before I even start thinking about a girl in that way..
>>
>>17394254
Just date other women and side piece this woman for emotional companionship until someone better comes along, then branch swing.

If it makes you fee better this is instinctively how women operate in the dating game. Just do it, give no fucks and YOLO
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.