[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Socially Awkward Male Needs Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1468307226358.jpg (220KB, 1290x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1468307226358.jpg
220KB, 1290x1160px
So this is my only place to turn to. Please be helpful.

Without being too long winded. There's this girl, younger by me by 3 years. She was kind of an acquantince in my group of friends from a while back. Anyways...

>Fast forward 5 years later and we find eachother on tinder
>Usually I dont find many people interesting or attractive because I'm picky and am all fucked in the head from a semi recent break up, but she's really beautiful and I'm starting to feel better about myself
>likes the same music, books, bullshit etc.
>but lives 200+miles away, just in town for a few days
>plan to hang out, tell her I dont know exactly what we are gonna do
>she comes over and actually likes all the dead animals and creepy stuff in my room
>we smoke
>soon we start making out after awkward conversation about how we always thought one another attractive but never said anything.
>making out turns into eating her out
>cant get hard on because my diabetes is acting up (literally), medicate myself, achieve hard on, have the sex.
>long sex, with lots of positions, wow
>cant cum because of diabetes acting up
>apologize awkwardly, she seems to understand (hopefully)
>hang out for awhile longer, talking about shit but we are both kinda awkward and quiet people
>evauntually she leaves, ask her how often she's in town, says only about twice a year
>sadfrog.jpeg
>tell her thanks I've been kinda lonely and dont hang out with most people because they of normies.
>feel sensation of spaghetti falling out
>sit awkwardly around
>later that night she text me and says she thinks im super cool, had a lot of fun with me and really hopes to see me again.
>tell her the same, say if shes ever bored to text me
>cool ok

I'll continue in the thread.
>>
Just kill yourself it's probably beyond any hope now
>>
for what do you need advice
>>
So I usually don't crush hard on people but she's somehow different (yeah I know) and it wasnt just because of sex and yeah I know all that sounds generic. Anyways she left her underwear here i found out a few days later and she must have known.

My main question is should I initiate contact with her and use that as some kind of excuse? Would that be very awkward? I want to talk to her more and maybe even pursue her. But I'm not sure if i was just a hookup or if she wants more than that also. I cant really visit her often in the situation I'm in right now either and the idea of a long distance relationship is kinda unrealistic...but fuck I havent felt this way about anyone for a very long time.

I feel so stupid, can someone please make sense of my life with the info provided?
>>
Also I covered this song she likes and posted it on facebook and now I feel like I may have went full goober.
>>
File: 1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>17393742
Guess I'll just go with this
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.