[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't get over the fact that the vast majority of women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

I can't get over the fact that the vast majority of women "prefer" guys who are about six feet tall and white. I can't get over the fact that no matter what I do I will never be the type of guy women simply just show interest in because of his height or skin color or whatever. I can't get over the fact that I have to "work" to get with any woman and once I stop "working" she'll cease contributing anything and I'll be left alone.

How does one even begin to reconcile this? I promise it's not a troll thread - I'm asking for advice on how to "deal" with my feelings and what life has given me.
>>
hi im a girl and i won't date any guy who is white or above 5'8"
>>
>>17393559
eyy bby lets fuck
>>
>>17393543
Any woman you meet will think someone is more attractive than you. Just like you will think someone is more attractive than her. Whether that be Brad Pitt, Beyonce, or the hot waiter/waitress at the restaurant you two visit. There will always be someone objectively better than either of you. The difference is the respect, love, and loyalty the two of you share for each other that keeps you from being unfaithful. You just have to find someone who feels as strongly about you as you do about them and that can be tricky but it's worth it when you finally do. As far as not being tall and white. I'll admit tall is an advantage but here are many parts that make up a person and there are plenty of "Chad" types who are short, I've met many of them. It's who you are as a person overall. As far as not beimg white, women really don't care that's just some 4chan bullshit like the whole all women are heartless thing. Sure some are heartless, and sure some will exclusively date white guys but that's very few and for each of them there'll be a women of the opposite character. It's all about how well you take care of yourself and how you present yourself to get with a women initially. And who you are as a person and how well you two connect later.
>>
We each play the hand we're dealt, making peace with the fact that life isn't fair is part of being an adult. Focus on the things you can change and try to be satisfied with that.

It's not entirely your fault though, resentment over others having it easier or better than you is literally hardwired into our brains, since it was pretty useful for cavemen who lived in communities of less than 100 people. Try to ignore it if you can.

And on the other side of the coin think about all the people who have it worse than you. If you're living in a first world country you're still well ahead of the other 90% of humanity even if you're poor and unattractive. I work in medicine and sometimes go to facilities that are basically nursing homes for children with severe developmental disabilities, many of them have tracheotomies and breath through a tube, they're also so mentally retarded that they're nonverbal and I doubt they're even cognizant of what's going on around them. When I see something like that I often have to ask myself what's the point of even caring for these "people"? Would they not be better off dead? But then I sometimes see them with their parents and am reminded of the fact that this could have been me, or you. No rhyme or reason to it, just a genetic lottery.

This world is truly a terrible place, ain't it? I'm never having kids.
>>
Also if it makes you feel any better problems with body image and catty one-upsmanship is FAR worse for women than it is for men. True they can realistically have a sexual encounter any time they desire one but that comes at a high price. Be glad you were born into the gender with a rational mind.
>>
>>17393543
Go out and kill a bunch of men who are like that, and random women, and then yourself.
>>
>>17393601
t. elliot
>>
>>17393543
How are women any different from anything else in life? Everyone wants it as good as they can get it. You are entitled to nothing, if you want to focus on how little you have going for you, that's fine, but it won't help. Will you ever be some 6' 5" aryan ubermensche? No, but you can be better than you are, and find a significant other commensurate to your social/sexual value.
>>
Excuses excuses excuses. OP, you're sad and pathetic for trying to pull a sob story to cover up for the fact that you have 0 game. There are plenty of tall whites who are just as miserable, and there are plenty of short non-white people (like Kevin Hart? Just one example of many) who pull in the poon. Stop being a little bitch and grow up.
>>
>>17393543
I'm 6'2, white, kinda ottermode build and women won't give me the time of day

Just act like an obnoxious toolbag and pretend to have it made and women will come flocking
>>
Your first step is to stop going on /r9k/. That place will poison your self-esteem.
>>
>>17393543
*80/20 rule intensifies*
>>
I think you should write your senator and tell them to include an extra T in LGBTQ to LQBTTQ, the extra T being for Trans-tall-caucasian. Let them know that you are a 6'01" white man stuck in a short minorities body and that you've known this all your life and that people, women in particular, should recognize you for who you really are -- a tall white human trapped in the wrong body. It doesn't matter if it's true or not because maybe if you get enough people together you can rally support and change the playing field!

jokes aside, girls want experiences--the experience with the confident tall athletic white guy is one of them, surfer guy is another one of them (doesn't have to be tall surfer), kind of like how guys want to hook up with skinny blondes and also with that artsy brunette with bangs; protip: find a charicature that women are interested in and then be interesting and more complex than that charicature and you should get laid enough to not complain about not being tall and white (or at least I hope so).

If you're 5'1" and a couch potato with an IQ less than 110 who trolls 4chan, then you have a lot of work ahead of you. Might need to take up philosophy, powerlifting, and white water kayaking or something like that, but then there's no reason that 5'0" cute and interesting girls won't want to jump your dick
>>
>>17393766
>game

Doesn't make up for the fact that women want something I won't be.

You will never see Kevin Hart or Aziz Ansanri etc. listed as sexiest men of the year. You will never see funny short guys in romance novels.

I mean you just confirmed what I said - I have to work incredibly hard to even get noticed or desired, whereas my tall white friends and coworkers have women throwing themselves at them because of how they look. I don't want it to be true, I wish it was more "level", but it isn't.
>>
I'm white, and 6'2. Women doesn't throw themselves at me and I also feel like I need to go to the gym for a fucking year before it starts happening. I'm unfit, a bit overweight, but desu i dont think its something that is too perceivable.

Is not that easy as you think, I wish I could feel like I won the genetic lottery.
>>
I'm a white man over 6' and am girl repellent so you're wrong?
>>
>>17394366
That's not true and you know it, liar. It's clear you are here to whine and not asking for advice. So kindly return to /r9k/ and stay there.
>>
I used to be like you OP. I'm under 6', black and even though I'm funny, black women at my university would rather date up than give me the time of day and I spend all my time doing physics and reading, so I'm not the stereotypical hypermasculine Negro that Jessica can fuck to piss off daddy. I'm not bitter about it though. There's no point in hating something about yourself that you can't change. There's no use in thinking that maybe I'd get dates if I were taller or thinking about how women might date me if there weren't a social stigma against it. Working out won't make me grow, and no matter how many degrees I get, I'll never be white. I focus exclusively on what I can change. tl;dr don't be a little bitch with an /r9k/ victim complex.

Also the butthurt "b-b-but I'm tall and white and can't get laid" posts are indistinguishable from angry women in bait threads on /lit/.
>>
>>17393543
>I'm an ugly fuck
>Why can't I date supermodels?????

Try dating within your range. Most normal women aren't that shallow past their teenage years
>>
>>17393543
Dude, I am 6'4", white (not tanned), and not horrible looking. Not once in my life have I been approached by a woman.

Women aren't that predictable - you can't just lump them into a group and think you are right, it doesn't work that way. The only reason I am in a relationship now is because I showed some balls, and when I found a person I connected with, I asked her, and we went from there.
>>
>>17394434
>Try dating within your range.
Why not extend your range and take risks trying woman outta your range?
>>
File: 1448785522608.png (69KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1448785522608.png
69KB, 1600x1200px
Mate let me ease your life,

Women don't care about you, they will never love you, they will never settle with you, they are hypergamous by nature, you can't change them its wired in their brain, they will always look for a better mate.

Newsflash, if you're not 6ft with ripped body and chiseled jaw, 6 to 8 inch dick which women consider average size or stupidly rich they will not even look at you

Don't let women tell you that ain't true, those women who say that will use any poor schmuk to their benefit while riding dicks on the side.

You have to sink this shit in, now this will destroy you, you will be miserable fuck, or you can drop all dating/marriage/relationship bullshit and fucking do what you want, want to play vidya all day? DO IT, want to buy fucking sweet ass motorcycle, DO IT. Basically fuck everything and everyone
>>
>>17393580
^This. Women fucking suck man, they aren't satisfied getting one dude's attention at the bar, they want all the dudes attention. And if another girl is getting attention, oh fuck no. I'd argue women are far more competitive than men, they just channel it all into this one fucking aspect.
This is coming from a girl.
I never have to stop "working" to get a mate either man. Nobody does. Women age like fucking milk. Older men can always get a younger woman when their old one wears out. Like boy howdy, I wish the vast majority of men could deal with the fact I have a gross 2 inch hanging roast beef vagina, that I can't shave without looking like I have a major std/rash, and large innie nips that take up most of the surface of my breasts. We've all got our shit man, you just gotta accept it. Not everyone is going to be into you, but you're likely to catch a break sometime.
You're not special, it's not just you working hard, we all have to fucking cling for dear life onto the people we manage to pull.
And hey, chances are you've got a set of high preferences too. You can always date a landwhale if you're that desperate. Everyone looks tall when you're confined to a motor scooter to move.
>>
File: LOLATYOURLIFE_zpsfdd86388.png (189KB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
LOLATYOURLIFE_zpsfdd86388.png
189KB, 450x472px
>>17393543
>Tfw Hispanic
>Yfw looked like a really ugly MExican as a 12 year old
>Tfw when look like a really good looking white guy at 18 did the old Joseph Gordon-Levitt
>Tfw 6 foot
>Tfw 7 inches
>Tfw can honestly get any fucking girl I want and I have taken advantage and fucked some big oll titties
>Tfw after fucking so many girls they mean nothing to you anymore and you can't fall in love like you did with your first gf
>Tfw being in the top 1% destroyed your perception of those whores
>Tfw actually spend time doing productive things and are mostly motivated by money now.

Feels good fuck you nigger I hope you end up with a nigger girlfriend living in a minimum wage household and your nigger son dies in war for me.
>>
>>17394366

Motherfucker, I used famous examples because you're not going to know my friend Jacob or my coworker Ryan. If you're gonna make excuses and be miserable, then why come to /adv/?
>>
>>17394452
>Women don't care about you, they will never love you, they will never settle with you, they are hypergamous by nature, you can't change them its wired in their brain, they will always look for a better mate.
>Newsflash, if you're not 6ft with ripped body and chiseled jaw, 6 to 8 inch dick which women consider average size or stupidly rich they will not even look at you

Hi there! Short, non-ripped old man with six inch dick here! Starting when I was about thirteen, there was always at least one girl interested in me, and I've been happily, monogamously married to a woman who really loves me for more than a decade now!

I even know she's not after my money, because she makes more than I do!

I'm pretty sure I pulled this off, despite my mediocre physical and economic endowments, by force of my personality. I like women, and enjoy hanging out with women (always have), and they enjoy my company.

I'm sorry your own experiences have made you so mistrustful and bitter. But your girl problems are not your legs', your jaw's, or especially not your cock's fault. Pretty sure it's your personality. Maybe try to be a little less angry.

>>17393543
To OP, all I can say is hang in there. I know lots of partnered short brown guys. You may not yet have impressed some sorority bimbo, but you're probably the most eligible dude in your physics class. Hang out with women in your orbit, get to know them, etc. You'll find out they've been into you when you least expect it.
>>
>>17394452
>Newsflash, if you're not 6ft with ripped body and chiseled jaw, 6 to 8 inch dick which women consider average size or stupidly rich they will not even look at you

I'm 35, balding, have a powerlifter's physique, an average dick, and I'm distinctly middle class. Not only am I married, but my wife and I bring girls home three or four times a year.

Maybe your problem is that you're a cunt.
>>
>>17393543
>I can't get over the fact that no matter what I do I will never be the type of guy women simply just show interest in because of his height or skin color or whatever.
Neither are most men. Not even most white men in the height range you're describing. You basically have to be so attractive that the ten-point scale doesn't even make sense before women will approach you.

Why is this? Because women rarely even approach men they're attracted to. Society basically used to demand this behavior: for a woman to approach was considered unladylike. But even though those days are over, the practice continues for another reason: they use it to filter out guys who don't deal with women well. It's very efficient as far as that goes. It takes ridiculously strong attraction to overpower this: more than most men, even most "attractive" men, can muster. So us mere mortals make do by approaching first. And you know what? For almost everyone, that eventually works.

Long story short: the reason women don't approach isn't because you're short, or brown, or unattractive. It's because you're male. This is true of almost all men.

>I can't get over the fact that I have to "work" to get with any woman and once I stop "working" she'll cease contributing anything and I'll be left alone.
All interpersonal relationships are like this. It's not restricted to romance, either: family relationships and even friendships require cultivation, maintenance, and occasional repairs. Sometimes they even have to be rebuilt from scratch. Why should it be surprising that romance is no different?

>How does one even begin to reconcile this? I promise it's not a troll thread - I'm asking for advice on how to "deal" with my feelings and what life has given me.
I can't speak for your whole life -I simply don't know you well enough to do that- but in terms of dating, you seem to have been dealt a pretty average hand. About what most men get. Now, what will you do with that hand?
>>
File: 5b1.gif (77KB, 618x490px) Image search: [Google]
5b1.gif
77KB, 618x490px
>>17394827
>>17394860

There are exceptions to any rule, and you probably don't realize that your spouses get dick on the side, whatever keep living your dream world, one day it's gonna crash and burn

>Im 35
>on 4chin
>still
>>
File: 1355739283325.jpg (237KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1355739283325.jpg
237KB, 1100x1380px
>>17394444
Holy shit TRIPS!
>>
>>17393559
How ugly are you?
>>
>>17395102

See, here's your other problem. You've built up this rigid model of what you think the world is or what it should be like in your head. The corollary from that is that you also paint yourself into a corner.

Your assertion that 35 year olds should have "moved on" from 4chan by now also implies that you yourself are still "stuck" on 4chan because you haven't moved forward.
>>
>>17393568
>As far as not beimg white, women really don't care that's just some 4chan bullshit like the whole all women are heartless thing.
You must not be an Asian man then.
>>
>>17395102
I hope that made you feel a little better. Cheer up, aggro kid!
>>
...Triggered?
That's not reality, homie, that's a hyperbolic assumption. It might be based on your perspective of reality but its not true.

Maybe you need to take a break before you get too jaded and cynical. Nobody said you need love right now and maybe the women around you aren't worth it right now.
Give it time and care about you.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.