[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hopeless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (92KB, 736x883px)
image.jpg
92KB, 736x883px
>Amerifag
>18
>living with loving parents
>graduated high school this spring with honors and advanced diploma
>best girlfriend
>taking summer class
>about to start my next fulltime semester at college working towards my associates degree in social sciences (basically a general studies degree)
>done with my degree at the end of fall '17

Heres the problem

>my first job im currently in sucks and pays minimum wage (understandable but still sucks)
>i have no motivation to do anything besides hangout with my girlfriend and smoke weed and play videogames
>i have no idea what i want to do in life
>acne that makes me afraid to be in social interactions which sucks because the majority of my job is social interaction
>shit town with no friends
>2.5k to my name

What do i do? I want to live on my own but i have no money. Id travel, but shits expensive and i have no money. I want to find my ideal career path so i can work towards a specific goal but i have no idea what i want to be. Sorry for the read but thanks to anyone who helps
>>
You're fine anon. It's summer. If you wanna just chill then chill.
>>
>>17393474
my advice is to work out in free time, real light or balls to the wall. and do something creative.
>>
>>17393484
Thanks for being supportive, and ik i probably seem like a beta complaining but i just feel like i should be spending my energy on something towards my future thats not taking orders from my asshole boss and showing up to my summer class only to find that my professor is late and unprepared for class.
>>
>>17393488
maybe ill start doing some workout routines on my free time, thanks. Ill research different diets and workouts
>>
>>17393474
https://youtu.be/q_GkjymuQ9U

You miserable fuck.
>>
>>17393474
How's it feel to live in the crackerhood?
>>
>>17393684
Why because i have two loving parents and good grades? It actually sucks, considering i live in the ghetto
>>
>>17393474

>my first job im currently in sucks and pays minimum wage (understandable but still sucks)
eh better than no wage
>i have no motivation to do anything besides hangout with my girlfriend and smoke weed and play videogames
Do what you want. Do you NEED the money or not?
Are you one of those kids that borrows money from their parents? If that's the case, I recommend you keep the job and try learning to be financially independent. I started working at 17 and I haven't borrowed a single dollar from my parents since, I would feel embarrassed to ask them for something as small as gas money.
>i have no idea what i want to do in life
You'll figure it out in college, that's when most people do
>acne that makes me afraid to be in social interactions which sucks because the majority of my job is social interaction
go to a cvs or something and buy some face wash. Not the kind with the plastic beads.
>shit town with no friends
You have a gf, so clearly you're doing better than most of us. I know what it's like to be in a shit town with no friends.
>2.5k to my name
Can I borrow some senpai?

That's all the advice I can give. Good luck struggling normie, hope you enjoy your summer and figure stuff out.
>>
>>17393474
Get off your ass and do something. Stop being a lazy piece of shit
>>
>>17393474
Look around the board and see all these 20something year old guys who don't have half the shit you do.

Feel thankful and then maybe find a new hobby. In addition, do what you can to preserve what you have now.
>>
>>17393474
You're fucking 18 man do you even know what an actual problem is?
>>
It's possible be be miserable regardless of your circumstances. I'm 28, quite well off and earn more than any of my friends. I have my own home with a tiny mortgage. I have a good social life and group of friends yet I'm still miserable. I'm in love with someone and I know she really like me, but we can be together.

Sometimes it's your mindset, not your situation that makes you unhappy. I honestly can't imagine not being miserable at this point. How much of that is my mindset and how much is the situation with the girl I'm in love with, I don't know.

You're 18 and almost no one knows what they want to do or what they should be working towards at that age.

Don't let your financial situation worry you. I was broke at 18, now, to say I was financially stable would be and understatement.

Not sure if any of that is helpful, but sometimes other people's situations can put yours in perspective.
>>
>>17393474
Clam down, m8. You'll be fine.
>>
>>17393474
Take some time to get to know yourself. Try new things, rather reflect about your personality and interests than smoking weed and don't worry about your acne.
>>
>>17393474
I guess youll have to hit rock bottom to understand you are fine.

Also, yeah it is life what did you expect?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.