[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

soup, /soc So basically a drunk af girl was in my hallway and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: wid.png (111KB, 305x350px) Image search: [Google]
wid.png
111KB, 305x350px
soup, /soc
So basically a drunk af girl was in my hallway and seemed to need help. I let her come in to my place and take a piss and offered her water. She wouldn't let me leave her side and made me carry her around, even when she pissed. She kept trying to kiss me, then she started crying and told me her parents were getting divorced and shit.
I feel like if I pushed it even a little I could have fucked her.
But she's drunk af and was obviously in a lot of emotional distress, probably from her bf.

Did I do the right thing not fucking her? I mean, that'd be taking advantage, right?

Or am I a loser for not getting pussy when it was right there, ready and willing (although drunk af).

After typing this out, I think I did the right thing although years of trolling /b has made me think a lot of people would call me a White Knight.

This girl was like 8/10

pic unrelated
>>
>>17393384
sorry i was originally thinking of posting this in /soc
>>
>>17393388
haha
>>
Yes you did the right thing by not raping a drunk girl.
Intoxicated people can't consent to sex.
>>
>>17393395
yeah thanks wow, I can't believe I even need to ask. Like, you can't just take advantage of people in that position it's fucked up.

Can't imagine what that'd be like for someone. I mean she was down but also really spastic and I'm sure she'd have freaked out if during. It was just hard because she was all over me and really attractive
>>
>>17393384
Jesus fucking christ. How have we raised a generation of people who are such basket cases that they need reassurance that not raping a girl was the right course of action?
>>
>>17393408
Dude it wasn't black and white like that at all tho.
>>
>>17393384
>Did I do the right thing not fucking her?

Are you white?
Then yes.

Are you a Basketball-American?
Then no.
>>
>>17393412
Kinda was. Girl was falling down drunk, OP wasn't, there was no existing relationship, sexual or otherwise. She was literally some random drunk in his hallway.
>>
>>17393420
Yeah, but she was also trying to have sex with him.
>>
>>17393424
She was trying to kiss him, then burst out sobbing about her parents. The whole idea of getting laid come from OP thinking he could have "pushed it," and given how much of a basket case he is I'm not even convinced of that.

Even if you don't agree with the basic legal framework around consent, fucking someone you find in your hallway falling down drunk is asking to register as a sex offender. In exchange for what I guarantee you would be shitty sex with a high chance of vomit.
>>
>>17393433
dubs of truth
>>
if a girl who was sober had sex with a guy in the same position would he get support if he claimed he was taken advantage of?

regardless, you did the right thing op.
>>
>>17393444
OP here, probably not thanks, anon. I'm glad I didn't let myself give in to her.
>>
>>17393444
Aside from the obvious differences in socialization and relative strength, what does it matter if the system around supporting a victim would be the same?

Now you're just being a whiny little bitch.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.