[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want your opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (251KB, 620x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 620x900px
So I've been dating this chick for almost two years now. She's ok I guess considering she is as much as a neet as I am. The one complaint that I have is that dates are sparse and sex is nonexistent at this point. We only see each other a couple (3-4) times a month and when we do it's usually because I coerced her to come out of hiding with food. When we do see each other's it's usually completely platonic. We don't talk much either.

Is this a normal relationship? I'm feeling as though maybe I'm people around my age (mid 20s) usually fuck or see their so every or every other week.

If you post and have an so describe your current situation so I can compare it to mine and see how it looks relative to other anons.

Questions are ok too. This post isn't that detailed. If an anon wants to armchair psych me.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>17393310
from my perspective anon that isn't any much of a "normal" relationship since you have said that you two only see each other a couple of times. This is due to the fact that you are both neets and maybe have like an introverted personality. sex is not a main priority in having a relationship since being in a relationship means that you are committed to the person you love and just by spending time with her makes you feel happy and vice versa. Relationships are very hard to maintain as long as both parties gives the effort to maintain it and most likely in the future seal the deal. I suggest you talk to her about these kinds of problems communication is the key in having a good relationship.
>>
>>17393310
I can tell by your post you are dissatisfied with this "relationship". And frankly that is ok. If you are not happy trying to make a relationship with a sheltered girl then leave her. Far too many people think they have so little value that an emotional leech is all they deserve.

Basically you need to decide if this is what you want man.But every moment wasted with a noncommitted lover is time you could have used to make a real connection with someone else.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.