[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf won't sleep at my place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (14KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 220x220px
Let me start with some context:
>be in long distance relationship for 2+ years
>both 23
>finally move to her state
>get a place of my own
>it's small and just a sublet
My girlfriend is still living with her parents since she's still in school and has been saving up money. The problem is that she will not spend the night with me. She tells me it's easier to stay at home and more convenient for her since all of her things are there. Which I can totally understand but I've only got her to stay a few times and I've gotten frustrated and have had a few fights over it. Other than that we have been getting along fine. It's just upsetting to me because our whole relationship I was looking forward to falling asleep/waking up with her once I moved closer to her. We live about 20 minutes away. I just feel kind of deceived moving here to sleep alone every night. Don't get me wrong, I see her side of the story but she won't make a compromise which is why we keep arguing.
>>
>>17393276
lol
are you mentally handicapped or just stupid?
if she wanted to, she would. she clearly does not want to.
>>
>>17393308
That's why I made this post.

I clearly wasn't direct enough. I just wanted some insight and advice and if I'm in the wrong here. she did tell me before I moved that she would stay over most nights and now she went back on her promise.
>>
Seems like kind of a big issue, especially considering you made the sacrifice so to speak, of moving over there to be nearer to her, and to bridge that gap in the relationship.

If she were 18-20 or so, I'd understand her reluctance, but you guys are pushing into mid-20s territory... So it sounds like a personal issue on her part.

Does she give you any other more honest reasons? That whole thing about convenience and her stuff is horse shit. Also, honest question, do you guys fuck? Good sex life?
>>
>>17393349
you could have just said "no, anon. im just stupid"
whether you are wrong or right is irrelevant. youve been bamboozled, and you are refusing (or at the very least hesitating) to face/accept it. the "reasons" this girl is giving you are obviously bs. it seems to me that she never thought you would actually move to be with her, so she told you what she thought you wanted to hear so you would keep paying attention to her. now you are too close for comfort and she doesnt actually like you, and probably never did to begin with. sorry about your luck, hope its not too late to move home
>>
>>17393349
> I just wanted some insight and advice and if I'm in the wrong here.
That's not "insight and advice" Anon, that's you looking for validating like you have a vagina. I'm not the guy you're responding to btw.

But really, you're just looking for people to emo support you
>UR SO RIIIIGHT GUUUURRRLL
Please just stop, you're only hurting yourself. Like the other poster said already, if she wanted to stay, she would stay. Hell, she would whine and beg to get you to let her stay.

So she doesn't want to stay.

This reminds of men who get on here:
>WHY won't my girlfriend fuck meeeeeee
Obviously because she doesn't want you.
>>
>>17393276

Maybe her parents are pressuring her not to.
Have you asked her about this?
>>
>>17393365
Yeah I kept calling her out telling her it was bs but she is stubborn as fuck and won't tell me anything else. If I bring it up at all she immediately gets angry.

Sex has been meh. i know this sounds like bullshit but she has some kind of cyst problem so sex is always painful. After doing it a few days she's been bleeding so she just gives me head. She still is down to fuck but it's been a bloody mess every time.

This girl always brings me food and takes me wherever and cooks for me it's just the sleeping over issue.

And to that other asshole: I'm not looking for validation from Internet strangers, I wanted to know if I'm just being a prick or if she's being unreasonable.
>>
>>17393390
Yes this is what I assumed from the start because she stayed over the first few nights then had to go home because her mom wanted a talk with her. They are Italian so her parents are controlling and crazy. Probably why she never moved out. I brought it up during a heated argument kind of making fun of her "oh your mom won't let you stay?" And she denied it, but it makes more sense than anything.
>>
Is your apartment nasty Op?
>>
lol op why the fuck would you move states for someone you weren't sure about?

Oh I mean, you may have been sure about her, but she clearly does not have the same interest in a relationship.

It's okay, I made the same mistake. Just go home before you get hurt much more.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.