[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alternatives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1-Big-Mammals-Safari-6-days4.jpg (38KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1-Big-Mammals-Safari-6-days4.jpg
38KB, 350x263px
For a while I've wanted to join the military, but recently I have become so opposed to war and the like. Does anyone have any other organizations I could join to travel and actually help people? Preferably not the Peace Corps. Just need help on this. I want to make a difference in the world and I want to help people because I am happiest at a job helping others. But for a few years I wanna do it in some place exotic.
>>
>>17393260
AmeriCorps maybe, but you'll have to forgo the exotic setting. There are probably quite a few NGOs with internships out of the country but your access depends on connections and which university you're at.
>>
>>17393260

Get teaching credentials. Then you can go just about anywhere you want. Taught with a guy in the States who has left and taught in Myanmar, Taiwan, Congo, Egypt.
>>
>>17393260
The Church does a lot of shit in Africa if that interests you. If you're not religious, it's kind of hard to find an organization that lets you travel the world and do work in exotic places that's also not inspired by religion.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.