[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riding Your Dick With Condom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: dick+rider.jpg (224KB, 880x587px) Image search: [Google]
dick+rider.jpg
224KB, 880x587px
So does getting your dick ridden while wearing a condom just feel "meh"?

Seems to me that having your dick ridden would mostly be about texture, but wearing a condom kind of defeats the whole realm of pussy texture.

Maybe my gf is just shit at riding dick? I mainly get her to ride when I'm more tired so that she can get closer to orgasm without me sweating bullets by the end. I don't think I could ever cum with her riding though.

Also my dick comes in at just under 7 inches. Are their better condoms that regular Durex? I've tried Trojans and Durez which I simply cannot cum in as they are so thick. I tend to have trouble cumming and I wonder if there are condoms that let you feel more. To cum with a condom on I really have to concentrate.
>>
>>17393030
anything with a condom feels meh
also your gfs technique may be lacking
>>
>>17393030
It's better actually. With a condom dulling most sensitivity pressure is needed to really feel anything good. A girl who is good on top can grind her hips to achieve this. Plus her clit gets a good rubbing in the process. Your girl sucks Op. Sorry.
>>
>>17393041
What can she do? She trys grinding, I think her up down is pretty shit, but she needs to do squats or something because her stamina is garbage.
>>
>>17393045
I've only gone raw twice by accident, condom exploded. I enjoyed a good few thrusts each time before informing her. (may as well) and I was like a whole new world.

I've been trying to get her to exercise. She is one of those people who stay skinny through diet alone and doesn't have muscle tone for shit.
>>
>>17393047

Pelvic floor exercises will get her tighter, that might help. Or you could use other methods of birth control. There are sponge inserts they sell at pharmacies. The girl inserts it and you wait about 5-10 min (which is actually not too bad, nice chance for foreplay), it expands and you can get down to it without the rubber. Afterward it just falls out. I used them with a past girlfriend for like 4 months, never an issue. Girl I'm with now is on the pill, again never any issues, you just have to use them right.
>>
>>17393054
Can you cum inside them with the sponge?
>>
File: 1469009860760.jpg (28KB, 326x315px) Image search: [Google]
1469009860760.jpg
28KB, 326x315px
>>17393030
This is why sex with a condom doesn't count, and why anyone who says they aren't a virgin and all they've ever done is condom sex is full of shit

I'm still a virgin and I still recognize that bareback or gtfo
>>
File: 1466559632776.gif (896KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1466559632776.gif
896KB, 500x750px
>>17393030
I have this problem too, no cumming without a condom. Does anyone know of something I could apply to heighten sensitivity, or are there condoms that have stuff like that pre applied? I feel retarded wearing a girl out but not cumming afterwards
>>
>>17393120
>no cumming without a condom
>implying

I meant no cumming with a condom
>>
>>17393125
Makes sure she gets hers then take off the condom and get a bj or an old fashioned. It ain't rocket science man.
>>
All right OP, have the gf lie flat on the bed face down and mount her. Shouldn't take too long before you find an angle that puts good pressure on your dick...
>>
>>17393134
this.
>>
>>17393070
I always did, again no problems. She just has to know how to clean herself afterward i.e. sit on the toilet till it falls out. My previous partner never complained about that bit, so i'd imagine it's not a big deal. Read the instructions though. They are a little pricy, I will warn you, but totally worth it if you and your partner are clean and hate condoms / have no access to the pill etc.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.