[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why bother with people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1463344851165.jpg (74KB, 400x614px) Image search: [Google]
1463344851165.jpg
74KB, 400x614px
Ever since I stopped being so needy, I realized that I'm in all of the worst demographics for finding quality people. For instance, this website is a human cesspool. People with my level of finances and education are usually drug addicts and pathetic assholes.

Should I be a loner until I reach some higher places in society? Should I try to meet fresher, younger people in college or something? I swear I have been in scumbag central since I hit puberty. Everyone used to rib me back then for being a loner, but so many of them were scum I couldn't risk being close to them. Every time I have gotten close to someone, they're narcissistic or vehemently atheistic or religious or defeatist or something equally repulsive.
>>
iktf op

You could either embrace solitude, which is for a very select few. Given the context of this thread, you want to meet people. You know what you don't want
>narcissistic or vehemently atheistic or religious or defeatist or something equally repulsive
and have an idea of what to do
>Should I try to meet fresher, younger people in college or something?
So what is stopping you?
>>
>>17392995
>you know what you don't want
okay so I want people who are

not very strictly religious (tack atheism on as a "religion"), determined, utilitarian, polite, not drug addicted, not gross

I guess that's not too tall an order. Maybe 30% of people pass through that filter. It just doesn't seem like many since they're all different ages, genders, and races...but they're out there. I didn't even specify that they had to be smart or good looking, because who really cares at this point - we're not gonna have kids with them.

This is starting to seem difficult but possible.

>meet people in college or something
>so what is stopping you?
time. I can't get a loan for a few years
>>
>>17392986
>For instance, this website is a human cesspool

I think it's a pretty good sample size of the general world population that are online. I started off here as a lazy college stoner, and now I'm a 30 year old surgeon with a mortgage and a faggy country club membership

>Should I be a loner until I reach some higher places in society?

You think after months, maybe years of being a weird loner with a superiority complex, that you'll easily be accepted in high places in society, let alone -any- place in society? You should learn some humility and empathy. Because you're really sounding like Elliot Roger my dude
>>
>>17393012
that's a really good point, the part about becoming a loner having like a residual effect that will be hard (if not impossible) to shake off

you really must have a "faggy country club membership," because you're a pretty danged smart and classy guy
>>
>>17393012
people who are surgeons have less free time than people who are neckbeards, so the neckbeards are more present
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.