[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting Over a Messed Up Weekend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Agressive.jpg (44KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
Agressive.jpg
44KB, 500x296px
I do have issues and demons I'm actively dealing with, but can anyone give me any advice? I still feel a bit hollow and like I'm not here. I apologize for the long green text.

>go to friend's party to chill, drink
>drink too much and act quite stupid but feel okay since I know everyone there pretty well
>friend's roomie invites this big creeper druggie dude over that I don't like
>party is dying down, I decide to kinda lean over on a couch inside since I'm getting dizzy (everyone else was outside)
>nod off, wake up to what I believe is someone trying to grab my wallet
>it's creeper dude, just touching me, not trying to steal just groping me
>sit up and he immediately backs off, "Haha just checking to see if you're still alive anon."
>start tripping over myself in a drunken blind rage to 'fight' him, following him outside and friends eventually restrain me, not knowing what happened
>I'm just slurring, accidentally hit a friend or two hard while trying to get to creeper dude
>break free, throw a plastic chair at him that he ducks, it shatters on a wall
>creeper quickly excuses himself and leaves, making me look like a bad guy, people look at me like I'm a dick
>the shit brings back bad childhood memories, I start to have a breakdown
>sitting on the porch, too embarrassed to tell people what happened, just weeping like a baby
>friends try to pull me inside and I start swatting them away, not wanting to be touched
>close friend that I trust (and knows my past abuse) lifts me up and sits me on a couch with a blanket and water
>he stays the rest of the night to watch over me since I'm paranoid
>tell close friend, friend and his roomie next morning what happened
>everybody else at the party thinks I was a drunk monster

I just feel like shit. My reaction was uncontrolled and I don't like crying in front of people. I just feel pathetic and have avoided human contact since Friday.
>>
Stop caring about other's people perception of you. Something actually bad happenned to you, and you feel bad about what others thought of you. Try to stay logical. The other guy did something wrong so why would you have to be the one paying for it. Your friends know, that's the most important.

As for your reaction try to ground yourself more and not be as emotional. It is normal that in that kind of situation when someone tries to take advantage of you, you will freak out and be scared.
Don't worry, at least nothing too bad happenned to you. You werent hurt or abused which is good.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.