[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to ask you guys one question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: mTD6ZyR.jpg (593KB, 2446x2019px) Image search: [Google]
mTD6ZyR.jpg
593KB, 2446x2019px
How can any guy stop giving up on girls ?

It sucks that most of today's girls are egocentric and entitled.

Don't get me wrong, I like girls/women (I'm not a misogynist)

The problem is that I just don't see the point of all the effort and resources we need just to keep her/them around.
>>
>>17392748
>I'm not a misogynist
saying that doesn't make you less misogynist in the eyes of women when you say "most girls are x"
>>
you are thoroughly a misogynist
>>
Sleep with guys maybe ?
>>
>>17392748
>It sucks that most of today's girls are egocentric and entitled.
Now, see, the thing is that that's not exclusive to girls.
>>
>>17392748
If you need an insane amount of effort and resource to keep her around then she isn't the one. Drop that shallow high maintenance bitch and find yourself a good woman.
>>
>>17392748
If the girl is legit interested in hanging out with you and likes you, and vice versa, then effort and resources shouldn't be a problem.

Also, who is the girl in the pic?
>>
>>17392760
actually it's not inclusive to any sex but rather to personality and education. But mysoginist anon wouldn't get that
>>
>>17392748

then dont. you're saying you cant see the point, yet you for some reason need advice to stop. so you DO see the point oyu just dont want to admit that you need women.

but go ahead and give em up. most people dont just swear off women, they just stop putting forth the extra effort to impress a woman.

and then they snag women that are naturally into them. its not instant and its not forever, but it is nice.
>>
I live in an Eastern European country, but from what I see here I can tell you that there are plenty of girls who aren't egocentric and entitled.

Maybe more girls are annoying cunts in the west, maybe not, what I can tell you is that there are decent people everywhere. If you yourself are a decent person, chances are, you will find someone to your liking who likes you back, at least if you're looking. But I believe that you're not a decent person. Just a guess.
>>
>>17392748
>I don't see the point
>I can't get girls
>Therefore girls aren't worth getting
Great logic, bro.
>>
>>17392822

i live in los angeles and even id have to agree with this guy.

it takes a really sour person to rationalize an entire gender as ego centric and entitled.

more often than not men with OP's mindset tend to be rather entitled themselves, thinking they deserve some sort of perfect partner simply for existing as they are. the fact that he posted a half naked rather beautiful woman in the picture shows his fixation on a certain quality of woman. he thinks he is deserving of that kind of woman naturally, and is perhaps not a very high quality man in terms of looks or perhaps even other areas.

at its base everyone wants someone they can connect with, and someone they find attractive, OP. so which is it that you are really lacking from them? what is it that they are lacking from you?
>>
>>17392830
>obsessed with girls
>have a lot of sex
>no longer care about girls

yeah....
>>
>>17392862
>the fact that he posted a half naked rather beautiful woman in the picture shows his fixation on a certain quality of woman.

>perhaps not a very high quality man in terms of looks or perhaps even other areas.

I admit that I'm not a high quality man and I can honestly say that I'm not entitled.

I'm not fat, have a job, help my parents pay the bills and I'm not an expert when it comes to girls.

Lastly, I've been trying to attract girls for months (almost 1 year).

I dress well, manned up and started talking to girls almost everywhere (libraries, party's, shopping malls) and it's not working.

It gets a bit frustrating when you see other guys doing better than you financially (having more money, a better house, car) and getting girls easily.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.