[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship screw up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (30KB, 200x143px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 200x143px
I didn't want my girl to go hang out with her friends so I told her that she isn't allowed to go. She ignored that and so I mixed regular milk in with her glass of almond milk (she is allergic to milk, it causes bad stomach pain and constant trips to the bathroom when consumed.) she is in a lot of pain now. What do I do?
>>
You keep your mouth shut and help her deal with it.
>>
Reconsider your choices in life and tell her that you gave her real milk instead of almond milk

I really hope that this is b8
>>
Tell her you're a possessive asshole and leave her so she can be with someone who won't knowingly cause her harm to prevent her from doing something.
>>
>>17392722
I was mad that she wasn't listening. I regret it. A lot. She's been in pain for 2 hours.
>>
>>17392723
Im not sure what kind of an irresponsible idiot you have to be to do this

Leave this girl alone OP, she deserves someone better
>>
>>17392726
If you prefer that your gf is in alot of pain than hanging out with friends then I really think that you should'nt be in a relationship

Tell her and apologies to her, and maybe taket her to the hospital
>>
>>17392718
tell her you've been a manipulative asshole, apologize, get away from her before you hurt her even more.
Then you can either do your best to change yourself and never do this shit again, or never ever get another girlfriend, so that nobody else has to deal with your shit
>>
>>17392726
wht did you want her to not hang out with her friends? Also it's not like she has to do everything you say. You legit sound scary.
>>
>>17392741
I wanted her to stay home because whenever she goes out with her friends she's gone for hours with no texts or calls to me. It's frustrating sometimes. Plus she's been hanging out with her friends for almost two weeks.
>>
>>17392741
I wanted her to stay home because whenever she goes out with her friends she's gone for hours with no texts or calls to me. It's frustrating sometimes. Plus she's been hanging out with her friends for almost two weeks. I do feel bad for what I did.
>>
>>17392757
what the fuck is your problem? Is she ignoring you? Has she been out with her friends all days everyday for the last 2 weeks? Without caring for you even for a second?
I mean for all I know it might be the case, but even that wouldn't justify your behaviour.
Honestly I think that it's normal for her not to stay on the phone with you while she's out. I hope you don't constantly message her when you're out with your bros.
Also how old are you?
>>
>>17392780
I am 20 and she is 18. All I wanted was for her to stay home. She has been hanging out with her friends for almost 2 weeks like every other day during those two weeks and she is gone for around 4 hours.
>>
>>17392789
Have you told her yet?
>>
>>17392801
No. Not yet. I gave her the painkillers the doctors prescribed for the allergic reactions. I'm going to tell her when she gets out of the bathroom.
>>
>>17392718
First you need to take her to the fucking hospital (which i know you're probably not going to do because you're obviously a fucking pussy). Second you need to acknowledge that that is abuse and get your fucking shit together op. You need to man up, go to her, apologize and hope she doesn't leave you.
Bright side for you, it might open her eyes to how much you don't want her away and she'll stay in more often...maybe out of fair that you'll sabotage her wellbeing again
>>
>>17392718
This might sound silly, but look on the bright side: you actually found someone.

I've been trying to get a girlfriend for months (I'm not fat, have min wage and I help my parents pay the bills).

I've manned up and started talking to girls (at bookstores, shopping malls and party's) and still haven't scored.
>>
*fear
>>
>>17392806
Good, she deserves to know
Accept her reaction (whatever it might be) and take her to the hospital if needed. That's the best you can do atm
>>
>>17392814
.....Really dude. Not the time.
>>
Psychotic, dangerous, and possessive? So romantic!
>>
>>17392814

I think part of the reason you haven't acquired a girl is because you insert your inane problems in inappropriate places. Just a guess though.
>>
>>17392789
>She has been hanging out with her friends for almost 2 weeks like every other day during those two weeks and she is gone for around 4 hours.
and? Isn't she spending time with you?
Do you want her to spend her time ONLY with you? 'cause that's not a sane relationship.
She's 18, she probably just finished school, it's natural that she wants to spend time wit her friends and have some fun.
Why don't you try to hang out with them too?
Also you telling her to stop going out with them will only make you look like an insecure/possessive prick and make her want to hang out with her friends even more ever thought about that? And then there's that thing about purposefully feeding her something she's allergic to.
Honestly, if her brain is at least half the size of a normal one, she's bound to leave you soon. I'd like to say that I'm sorry for you, but you'd honestly deserve it.
I know you regret doing it, but you still screwed up rpetty bad, being sorry won't fix everything. At least you can learn from this, and hopefully never do anything similar ever again.
>>
So.... I told her. Well she's upset and kinda mad. She said that if I asked her to stay home and not told her to stay, she would have stayed. She's pretty pissed about the milk thing though. She hates taking painkillers because they make her sick. She said that she would tell me to go away but she needs someone there with her. She also apologized for hanging out with her friends.
>>
Well anon, I hope you learned an important lesson. If you want this relationship to continue never tell her about what you did.
>>
If hanging out with friends leads to poisoning... I wonder what will happen to her if she tries breaking up?
>>
>>17392829
I told her. She said she's not leaving me. She's just pissed off. Also the painkillers kicked in so she's kinda loopy. Chances are she won't remember this conversation.
>>
>>17392828

She probably apologized because she's afraid you'll kill her if she breaks up with you right now.

If it's a genuine apology then she is way too good for you. Learn to talk out your feelings instead of being a huge faggot.
>>
>>17392834
That poor girl is probably terrified to leave
>>
>>17392840
this
>>
>>17392828
Damn she must have low self esteem to react like that. I would have thrown a chair at you and broken up with you on the spot. Takes a real broken chick to stay with scum like you.
>>
>>17392860
She is on painkillers. She probably won't even remember this happened. Her ex was abusive. She is kinda broken I guess.
>>
>>17392865
>She is kinda broken I guess
and you'e taking advantage of it. Honestly, gouys like you disgust me.
>>
>>17392865
>Her ex was abusive
So's her current, you fucking scumbag. Get some goddamn counseling.
>>
If she doesn't remember never bring it up again. If she brings it up apologize, tell her you had a moment of insanity (you were stressed or whatever, find an excuse) and you promise nothing like this will ever happen again. You fucked up when you poisoned your gf because she wanted to hang out with her friends. Then you fucked up again by telling her. Don't fuck up a third time.
>>
>>17392814
Boo hoo, poor little anon! Here's your (you), this'll make you feel better.
>>
>>17392882
I'm not abusing her. She won't even remember that this happened.
>>
>>17392834
OP might strangle her to death, chop up her body, eat her heart and kidneys, and mail the rest of the parts to her family.
>>
>>17392888
I seriously hope that this is bait.
>>
>>17392889
It was milk. Not rat poison. The point is she won't remember this. She's very loopy and out of it right now. She's even laughing. She won't remember this.
>>
Break up with her and see an experienced, reputable psych doctor. Tell her it's honestly for her own good.
>>
>>17392892
>>17392888
>If I use rohypnol, it won't be rape!
>>
>>17392892
you're a fucking sociopath.
>>
>>17392903
Why would I break up with her if she said she wasn't going to break up with me for this?
>>
>>17392908
do you believe in utilitarianism? she's way better off without you. people who don't believe in utilitarianism, I generally don't think they deserve nice things. so, either way it points to you breaking up with her.
>>
>>17392888
Yes you are you fucking faggot. You poisoned your gf with something you KNOW she's badly allergic too because you threw a hissy fit over her hanging out with friends. Newsflash dipshit, She can do whatever she wants and to think she'd still come home to you afterwards.

Also 4 hours every few days you said? Thats hardly staying staying out all night every night but even then she has every right to do so.

I hope she does remember and fucking leaves you quick sharpish, I hope she tells her friends and they get her the fuck away from you, You complete unhinged psycho.
>>
File: 1435044306554.jpg (24KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1435044306554.jpg
24KB, 251x242px
>everyone falls for cheap bait

The amount of retarded moralfaggotry on this board is just sickening. Don't you cretins have some inspirational quotes to post on facebook or something?
>>
>>17392908
dude you said it. She's on painkillers, she's not lucid.
You shouldbreak up because ou're only going to hurt her even more. If you think that it's ok to poison her and lie to her, then who knows what you might do to her in the future. Don't you realize how fucked up all of this is? You need to fucking work on yourself before you can get in a serious relationship.
>>
>>17392908

If she's that fucked up on drugs that she "won't remember the conversation" why do you think she's in the right frame of mind to make decisions about the future of the relationship? And it may not have been literal rat poison, but you knowingly gave her a substance that is poisonous TO HER.
>>
>>17392908
She probably isn't going to break up with you because shes fucking scared of you. I would be, Holy fuck man you're delusional if you think this isn't such a big fucking deal.
Yeah its milk not rat poison but you still knew she was allergic and you gave her it with malicious intend to keep her inside. She isn't your property.
>>
>>17392931
<- /r9k/ is that way
>>
>>17392931
this board is called Advice for a reason, it's not fucking /b/ or /pol/. I do agree that the last posts seriously reek of bait, but for all we know this faggot might be for real. Not like I had anything better to do anyway.
>>
>>17392941
She will be fine. The pain only lasts between 3 hours to 2 days at the most. She's fine.
>>
>>17392955
If you couldn't tell it's bait by the OP you're either literally retarded or so new on this site that you should be lurking instead of posting.
Also if you think more than 25% of the threads on this board are made by people looking for actual advice you're an idiot.
>>
>>17392973
You're saying that like that's not a long time to be in agony...
>>
>>17392973
Can you even TRY to be empathetic for a moment here?

Like imagine you're girlfriend ordered you not to go out with some friends.
Then when you refused, she poisoned you with some high powered laxatives.

Can you not see how fucked up this whole thing is?

Even if you had a problem with her, you don't solve it by poisoning her for christ sake.
You solve it with COMMUNICATION.
>>
>>17392973
She's not fine, She has an abusive crazy partner that won't even let her go out without fucking poisoning her.
Again mate you don't seem to understand this concept, She is not your property, She is not yours to order around, What you've done is illegal as it was a premeditated malicious attack to keep your victim incapacitated and rather helpless considering how much pain she's in.

I hope when she returns to normal she not only leaves your ass, She calls the police also.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.