[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've taken adderall before and the feeling is amazing. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Adderall.jpg (581KB, 2580x1378px) Image search: [Google]
Adderall.jpg
581KB, 2580x1378px
I've taken adderall before and the feeling is amazing. I'm no doctor but I'm almost 100% sure I have ADD and it shows in my work. I want to get a prescription but I don't want anything to be permanent.

What's the longest I could take it without being dependent on it?

Also, with my experience with Vyvanse and Adderall I noticed you lose your appetite. I actually want this because I don't lose/gain weight so If I could drop like 10-20 pounds I could keep it off.
>>
I just got off my medication and have ADHD too, you won't need them after a while but eventually they'll lose their effect and fuck with your head. For me it was around ten years (I started when I was seven) before they stopped working and made me depressed. You can totally stop them at anytime and be fine. Go to your doctor and ask for meds, but don't fuck around with them. If you have to take them every day or every couple hours do it that way not whenever you want, unless your doctor says so. With appetite you won't have one ever but will be hungry, there's a difference. Also you won't be able to sleep with them, which in the mornings is helpful. Go to the doctor anon, they will help you find the right medication. Also if you start a different medication give it a month or two before changing it. It will take time to get in your system right. Good luck.
>>
Every once in a while the medication will lose effect and you'll probably have to switch medications but after a while it will no longer bother you
>>
>>17392538
>I've taken adderall before and the feeling is amazing.
Then either you don't have ADD or your dose is way too high. When you have ADD and take a proper dose, it doesn't feel like much of anything: other people notice, but the person taking it generally doesn't.
>>
>>17392538
>ADHD
>Ever real
Top kek
>>
>>17392700
this is so misinformed and stupid. fuck off
>>
>>17392538

I took them for almost 2 years and then quit because they started giving me headaches. Had no problems quitting although I miss the confidence
>>
>>17393714

Oh, I also gained a good bit of weight after I quit. Not that taking vyvanse made me lose weight, I just started gaining after I stopped them.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.