[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some top notch advice bois!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: feelsbadman.jpg (44KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
44KB, 550x550px
There's this girl i have liked for 9 months ish, but after a few weeks she got a long distance boyfriend, shes in my friendship group and i think she feels the same but i'm kinda getting mixed messages, she gets jealous whenever i say another girl is good look, etc. Should i move on or hope she sees i'm better than her boyfriend
>>
>>17392514
>There's this girl i have liked for 9 months ish

>9 months

You waited too long. Move on if she's showing no more signs of interest
>>
I guess but she is showing signs until her boyfriend comes back, it just feels like she wants me around for when he isn't there
>>
Her getting jealous about you liking other girls, even though she's not in a relationship with you, is a huge red flag my friend, imagine what kind of a relationship that would be.
>>
>>17392551
Yea i guess man, i reckon i'll have to space myself away from her but idk how i'm gunna do that considering we are in the same friendship group
>>
>>17392570
Honestly, i think the best thing for you to do is to try and distract yourself from her. Keep her as a friend and if anything happens, it happens. Just try not to have her in the back of your mind, it will stop you from moving forward, ik easier said than done.
>>
>>17392584
Idk if i can keep her as just a friend though... but i reckon I'm gunna try and sort this out, because its fucking with me now
>>
>>17392617
Then you're going to have to gather up the courage to be straight forward with her. Even if you get rejected it's ok, it happens to the best of us. Good luck with everything
>>
>>17392617
>Idk if i can keep her as just a friend though

You can't. Move on.
>>
>>17392696
>>17392697
Aight lads, i'll have a chat with her the next time i see her, if we fall out because of it, its her loss
>>
>>17392709
Hope everything turns out alright in the end c:
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.