[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good sing that a girl insults you after a joke?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Do girls do this? I met a girl online that does this all the time that calls me an "idot" after a joke that she likes. Is this a good sing?
>>
>>17392438
What was the joke?
>>
>>17392493
She says it always. With every joke
>>
>>17392438
It can be. Women can insult or tease you as a sign of flirting or to test you

It's kind of hard to tell since you aren't talking to her in person, but if she's responding to your messages, she might not be serious
>>
>>17392506
>she might not be serious
I think that she is no serious,she usually posts some emoji with it. I just want to know if it is a good sing.
>>
>>17392510
>posts some emoji with it

Then it's a good sign if it's a happy emoji
>>
I fucking hate it.
Why call me an idiot? I'm sure there's other ways to try and ''be flirty yet mysterious'' without constantly telling me I'm a dumbass.
I never call you a cunt or ugly constantly. Jeez.
>>
>>17392513
>if it's a happy emoji
It is usually a laughing one or the one that sends you a kiss.
>>
>>17392521
>It is usually a laughing one or the one that sends you a kiss.

Then it's obv good.
>>
>>17392523
But why does she spam it? I dont get this wierd form of flirting that is just basically calling you a moron?
>>
>>17392536
It's a girl, Anon.
>>
>>17392438
*Sign, damn it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.