[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (205KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 750x1334px
Hello,

I'm a jung man that lives in Holland. I just had a political en a conversation about what would you do? I live in a smal town were people judge a lot. I think that i'm pretty open minded so i would like to ask if a sucide bomber attacked you're family and you weren't actually with them. What would you do ?
>>
What do you mean what would I do, in regards to what?

I would grieve for my lost family then eventually resume life as I had. My family being killed would probably put me in a much more secure financial position so that would be nice.
>>
Dedicate the rest of my life to accumalating information on the people responsible and then find them and slowly torture them to death.

Like maybe i'll slowly sandpaper their corneas off while holding their eyelids open. Something like that.
>>
Like the answers like i thought if something happend to me and i live in holland i would burn down probably most of the mosks in my region
>>
I had a few incouters with middle eastern me. I'm a rasist but i don't hate childern or women but only middle age men. I don't hate on black people or such form. When i was 14 a turkish jungman told i girl that i had a crush onwhat to do and how to live. He raped her and it maked me really upsed and i went to the place he hung out at whith a bassebal bat and batterd is knee. That was when i feld the exited ment of being in control and the rush i got for not caring and i remember feeling good about my self. So what i'm a rasist in there eyes but the problems is statistics show that most of the crimes are done by middle eastern men thats only in holland i don't know about foreign country's. Maybe its good that somethimes you do what you think is good and not what socieity thinks is good am i right or wrong ?
>>
>>17392411
Yes and/or duh

Society is retarded
>>
>>17392329
Why?
>>
>>17392281
>if a sucide bomber attacked you're family and you weren't actually with them. What would you do ?

Survive, obviously.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.