[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relatively "safe" self-harm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 21420-9000-2ww-m[1].jpg (12KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
21420-9000-2ww-m[1].jpg
12KB, 300x268px
So I've been cutting myself for a while now, but I'm starting to run out of space on my forearms. I'm going to need more space, but I just want the pain, I don't want to kill myself or cause any permanent muscle damage if I can help it.

Does anyone know where the "safest" places would be to continue this habit? I've tried asking in more appropriate places, but most self-harm forums assume you want to get "better", and refuse to advise.
>>
>>17391879
Your throat :)
>>
>>17391900
Dubs confirm truth, will try it out, thanks cockbite.
>>
Etxernal parte of the thigh. Not too deep or you risk to ruin the muscle, it must be a dermal cut.
Scars will remain.

Aside from this, if you really just want to feel pain, don't cut as it carries many risks (infections, blood loss, etc)
Go for other methods, like hands in freezing water (don't wait for them to turn blue, that's permanent nerve damage).
Alternatively go for boiling water. Very nasty scars will remain. Much uglier than cut scars. May prevent sex.
Other methods with permanent damage are bone crushing and ball hitting.
Skin pinching should be fine.

Lastly, there is no logical reason to do it.
Given the amount of knowledge I just gave you I should know.

Good luck.
>>
>>17391879
if you just want the pain, try thwacking yourself on the arms or legs with a piece of wire coathanger or something similar. I used to use one of those metal cooking skewers. it still smarts a lot, it doesn't leave scars, and if someone sees the welts, you can give them a dirty look and tell them that your sex life is your business. just don't use something rusty, you don't want tetanus. also if you give yourself too many big bruises, you run the risk of clots getting into your bloodstream, which is bad news. so watch that. with a little practice you can figure out how to inflict pain without leaving a lot of marks.

that being said, I hope you are getting help. I have struggled with self-harm for years, and there are times I triumph over it and other times when it just doesn't seem worthwhile to even fight it.
>>
>>17391940
Thanks for the advice.

What can I say? I'm not a very logical person.
>>
>>17391950
The marks don't really bother me, they're just a pain to cut over, it ruins my tally.

I understand and appreciate your concern, but I don't want help. As far as I'm concerned what I'm doing is necessary and right. I've never quite understood the stigma against self-harm.
>>
Upper thigh is a good spot.
>>
>>17391879
Your body doesn't deserve you inhabiting it. Have some respect for it you twat
>>
Start picking your skin and ripping out hair. Pretty convenient way of selfharm
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.