[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a girl I like and I just heard she went on a date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1466703048231.jpg (22KB, 286x280px) Image search: [Google]
1466703048231.jpg
22KB, 286x280px
There's a girl I like and I just heard she went on a date with some guy I know and might be going on a second one soon.
Would it make sense for me to ask her out as well? I know you'll say I should just look for someone else but this girl fits a ton of things I want in a person and I don't want to give up on her if there's not a good reason.
And no moralfag advice please. You are allowed to date more than one person when you are 20 years old.
pic unrelated
Thanks.
>>
>>17391531

Sure, you're "allowed" to, but it's a shitty thing to do. If she's going on a second one, she probably likes this dude too.

Why didn't you just nut up and ask her out before? Regardless, sure, ask her out, but don't come back here bitching about sluts and whores when she turns you down because she's already seeing someone.
>>
>>17391557
>but don't come back here bitching about sluts and whores when she turns you down because she's already seeing someone.
>projecting this hard
>>
>>17391531
if the guy is a friend don't if you are just an acquaintance ask, but you better be quick or he will be slipping that dick in.

One reminder. Just because you believe she checks all the boxes you require doesn't mean she views you the same for herself.
>>
>>17391963
Well he's kind of between friend and acquaintance. But he has some shitty attitudes towards me sometimes so I don't really feel like I want to be his friend. I think I know what you mean though.
And yes of course I know she may not like me back, but if she does it would be great. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17391531
Sounds like you waited too long faggot
>>
>>17392420
guess so. Is this really a matter of being the first though?
>>
>>17392437
no but she went out with him for a reason and now agreed to a second date. By the time you ask she may have agreed to a third, possibly fucked him already or sucked his dick at least. If you're ok with that then ask away
>>
>>17392454
ah I get your point, thanks. I'll take this into consideration and decide if I ask her out this saturday when I see her again or not.
I don't think she's the kind that sucks dick or has sex on a second date but that might mean she's not the kind that dates two people at once either I guess.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.