[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going insane. I have a pair of bipolar geeks for a family.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1431884143873.png (17KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1431884143873.png
17KB, 493x402px
I am going insane.

I have a pair of bipolar geeks for a family. They switch between extremes - I love you, don't you ever forget that, to their negative extreme: maybe my life would be better off without children.
I don't know which side to trust. The bullshitting "everything is fine, your parents love you, son" or the repressed angry geek side which always talks about selling me for a nickle.

What the hell am I going to do, /adv/.
>>
>>17391520
Seems like shit, anon. Family can be brutal sometimes and complicated. If you don't have a job already, try getting one. If you can, spend less time with the family. Take hobbies, make more friends, etc and generally get air more often. I've been in the situation where it was basically impossible to get away from family, but it helped when I made more room to breathe, moved away, etc. If they've been like this for their entire life, they're probably not going to change on their own. Have you tried suggesting family therapy? Parents can be assholes and a lot of them forget that their own kids have legitimate lives and feelings. Try reaching out to them if you havent already.
Good luck bud

TL;DR
Separate yourself sometimes for a little air
Suggest family therapy
Express yourself if you haven't already
>>
Should I just tell them that if they want me gone then they can arrange me a nice suicide kit? or that's a bad idea cause they're going to send me to their looney bin.
They're the kind of jerks which only love you for being their kid, not for the qualities you have as a person. Some of them are genuinely mentally imbalanced and don't know what they want or how to get it.

They're geeks pretending to be intellectuals, but they can't read the simplest things in a person's mind. Quite frankly they're disabled at being psychologists, they can't help a person emotionally if they got paid 10 billion dollars. They don't know how to react, how to make you trust them, make you truly believe in them. They come off as a bunch of sociopathic hypocrites who don't know themselves what they want: mmhmm maybe I should forgive him, mmm maybe I should kick him out of the house and then call him back 1 month later.
>>
Hey, OP. My father, grandmother and probably my great grandfather all have (had, in the case of my great grandfather) bipolar disorder.

My dad never said abusive stuff to me, but I dealt with his extreme shifts a lot and it hurt. I managed to cope by moving to another city, but not too far away. We've slowly patched things up from a distance.
>>
Supress their evil parts and take only what's good out of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEYao6-OcjU

Then get the fuck out of there! They're a ticking time bomb ready to burst and kill you.
Tick-tock, tick-tock. Never trust repressed geeks, they're insane. Ready to burst and kill you.
They can't decide if they're good or evil. Run the fuck away as far as possible.
>>>/biz/
Get rich and live on your own.
Get a loan. Do something. Depend on yourself.

If I was President I make it so that every child has a private house of his own when they're born.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.