[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chances or getting her pregnant with cumming outisde

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

What are the chances or getting her pregnant with cumming outisde then putting it back in?
>>
>>17391268
Of**
>>
High
>>
>>17391278
What if shes about to have her period?
>>
>>17391268
Assuming it's done correctly, zero. But you won't do it correctly. You lack the sensory apparatus to pull out correctly, and even if tou had it, washing up properly between pulling out and reinsertion would kill the "mood" you are trying to create.

tl;dr - Suck it up and use a goddamn condom.
>>
Is your GF on birth control? Did you urinate in between sessions?

Cum can sit in the urethra if it is not all expelled. During intercourse, the precum will carry this out (with the live sperm). Urinating before sex will "clear the tubes" so to speak (it will also burn due to a chemical reaction with the preseminal fluid).

If you put it back in immediately, then yes, your gun was still loaded so to speak. If your girlfriend was on birth control, you are fine. If she ISN'T, then she still may not be pregnant if she was not ovulating.
Does she know your last name, or your real first name?
>>
>>17391291
This
Always use a condom if she's not on the pill
And if she may be lying about being on the pill
>>
>>17391307
also they forget a day or two, which you really can't fucking be doing lol
>>
>>17391291
I pulled out and cummed massively then i wiped my dick with a tissue and put it back in again. After that she peed but we both know that shes about to have her period in up coming days since shes already showing signs that shes about to have one.
>>
>>17392054
>she peed
You know it's not even the same hole, right?

Right?
>>
>>17392071
Wait, what?
>>
>>17392161
Top kek
>>
File: is he forreal.jpg (80KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
is he forreal.jpg
80KB, 960x960px
>>17392161
>>
>>17392054
>She peed

Kek

And we wonder why the world is over populated
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 450x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 450x324px
>>17392161
Assuming you're OP

The pee hole is located above the much larger hole where your penis shouldn't go in, and babies come out.

What, do you think women pee from their uterus?
>>
>>17391283
You can have unprotected sex the week or 5 days before her period.
Make her study her cycle to see when exactly she will be ovulating (she should have a clear gooey liquid getting out of her vajayjay). After 2-3 days when it stops and the mucus thickens, it's safe.
>>
>>17391268
Pulling out isn't a sure fire way of avoiding pregnancy, precum can knock a girl up (small chance) but fucking, pulling out to jizz then putting it back in at any point before you take a piss and clean up increases the chances of pregnancy a lot due to sperm still being in your urethra, which will get pushed out with the next batch of pre cum.

Personally I'd say just use contraception, STDs and long term financial deprivation aren't worth it.
>>
>>17392054
>I pulled out and cummed massively then i wiped my dick with a tissue and put it back in again.
When I talk about cleaning up, I mean with soap and water. Tissues aren't enough. Which is probably why this isn't more common.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 615x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 615x820px
>>17392332
>cleaning your dick with soap
>>
>>17392362
Then do it your way, good luck with alimony
>>
>>17392294
OP, please don't listen to this person.

I got pregnant despite amazing birth control. I now have a five year old son.

Do you want a kid? Can you afford a kid? Can you even afford an abortion? Don't risk it. I thought I was safe, and even that wasn't enough. Don't tempt fate.

There is a reason why there are so many teenage/unwanted pregnancies. it's because people think they can beat the odds. Even if you do, it is a fluke, and you should not risk it regardless.

Just, don't do it. If even birth control fails sometimes, what do you think not even using any will do?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.