[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take note of the image. I'm not really understanding lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (145KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 750x1334px
Take note of the image.

I'm not really understanding lol desu.

This girl I'm talking to. Not my girl friend.
She wants to be celibate (religious reasons lol). Which I understand. We've both lost our virginities(not to each other) and had our sexual history. But I do like this girl a lot. So I'm okay with being loyal and being a loyal companion.

She text me shit like "I love you" and it's really sentimental and I appreciate it.

What are your thoughts and translation of this text message.
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 750x1217px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 750x1217px
Also,

I'm 20 she's 19.

We both have pretty basic lives. Go to the same school and shit. Good family homes.

She's above average attractiveness desu, and there's a good amount of dudes thirsting over her. She communicates that.

She's always praising me and saying how much she loves me.

I just don't know how to approach her at this point
>>
From what I gather from those texts is that you missed some signals to make romantic advances and she isn't dealing with that shit. If she says she wants to be celibate and sends shit like that to you (plus already not being a virgin) she is definitely looking to bend that abstinence.
Next time you're together and the mood is right go in for the kill
>>
"everytime i turn you down the longing will grow deeper
I know how men work"

Is she blueballing you because she thinks it will make you want her more?

That's a bit of a red flag for a manipulative bitch if i'm honest..
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 750x1239px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 750x1239px
>>17390343
Lol. All my female friends are telling me to stay away! That's hilarious. Should I trust their instincts?
>>
>>17390354
Stop giving her the satisfaction of manipulation. Stop talking to her. She'll snap out of whatever game she's planning and actually want you. Or just stop talking to you too, but if that happens then you know it was all a game to her in the first place anyways
>>
>>17390354
Play it out but don't get attached because just from those messages it sounds like she is really in to mind games.
I have a feeling she doesn't deal well with jealousy well, if she starts to fuck with you I will bet good money making her think that you have other options will set her off.
>>
>>17390354
Women generally know other women pretty well.

Just like how we can understand a guy's actions and underlying motives.
>>
>>17390369
I've made it clear that there's another female friend (who I still talk to) that had the potential of getting sexually explicit with me.
And she's made it clear that she has other dudes on her hind coat.

I'm not going to get played. I think I'mma gunna just coast things slowly.
>>
>>17390354

Yeah she's sounds a bit nuts honestly, and not in a good way. Sounds like she's trying to get you wrapped around her finger. So bluntly telling you she doesn't want to see you, telling you that every time you see her has to be 100% amazing, that she's turning you down to make you want her more, fishing for loyalty by bringing up being cheated on, telling you how much she does for you in the same breath as saying she can't be bothered to go out in hot weather.

She's weirdly forthright about being a manipulator. Like one of those really lazy characters you see in cash-grab kids movies who basically just say "hello, I'll be your villain this evening."
But there's no entrance exam for being a manipulator, she doesn't have to be good at it to be trouble.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 736x460px
>>17390410
Wow. You put that toghther really well.
Yeah I'm done fucking with her desu.

Makes no sense to be affectionate verbally and at the same time not uphold it.
Like just yesterday she said some bs about choosing me over some guy that lives in the UK she's known for 6years, and he promised to engage her in 2yrs lol. But she chooses me.

Find that story hilarious.
Yeah I'mma be very devoid when I speak to her.

Thanks a lot guys! Always helping!
>>
>>17390420
"Like just yesterday she said some bs about choosing me over some guy that lives in the UK she's known for 6years, and he promised to engage her in 2yrs lol. But she chooses me."

Holy shit dude that is some seriously funny shit, she is an amateur but definitely trying her best.
>>
>>17390420
Always return the favor man, that is what keeps /adv/ alive.

Share some advice with people.
>>
>>17390305
Just fug her or make out or whatever. It's obvious.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.