[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a blind date with a friend of someone you kinda barely know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Is a blind date with a friend of someone you kinda barely know but recently got close with a good idea?
>>
>>17390218

How the fuck would we know?
>>
>>17390226
Let me make this simpler: I never dated someone before let alone blind dated someone, the personal trainer chick seems nice and genuine and we had a heart to heart and I explain basically who I was and some of my insecurities, and im 23
>>
Yes, you have nothing to lose.

>go on date
>if you like each other continue dating
>if not don't

zero problems here
>>
>>17390233
Alright, so whats a good blind first date sort of activity? I was thinking about climbing so I can show off my shoulders a bit, or should I be more simpler with a hike and dinner
>>
first date? keep it simple. something you can do and talk at the same time. maybe more like a walk than a hike, somewhere easy to get to and from. dinner might be a big commitment for the first meeting, but a drink is good.

but of course it depends on her too, if she's super athletic maybe she'd love to do something more strenuous. maybe ask the person who's setting you up what she likes.
>>
>>17390229
>we had a heart to heart and I explain basically who I was and some of my insecurities
Waow. Slow it the fuck down son.

>Hey, wanna date me? Here's a list of reasons why I hate myself!
>>
>>17390262
The personal trainer chick and I have known and exchanged pleasantries and snall talk with one another for 2 years now, and she is setting me up with her friend.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.