[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: img_4651.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
img_4651.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
So this is my story...
Met an amazing girl through mutual friends ( they said she would be perfect for me) we chatted for six days then we decided to hang out
I met her in person, we walked through the center of my city, talking about movies, philosophy,life and all of this stuff( one of the best days of my life) she told me 3 times : "I wish I had met you before" and "why didn't I meet you before" ?but, she said that she is seeing a guy...
We both left the "date" enchanted by each other and we still talk everyday ( she calls me cute,and that I'm an incredible person and even said that I have a beautiful voice) but never mention the word "friends" to me, but she to one of my friends that if it was in another moment of her life she would totally date me. As you can imagine, I really liked this girl, but I don't know how to deal with this situation...my friends (her friends too) said that I just need to be patient and keep things slowly with her, but it's been really hard to deal with anxiety towards this situation...Help please, I really need another point of view, what should I do ? Should I be patient and invest time or just move on and maybe one something happens, or not ? I really don't know what to do...
>>
Keep talking to her, it might not last for long if she's already seeing other people while she's seeing him. Get an OKcupid or tinder while your confidence is up
>>
>>17389808
You dont give her to much attention.You invest IN YOURSELF and go on with your.If she falls good, if not it wasnt meant to be.
>>
Thank you very much guys !
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.