[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Friend Was Molested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1397693027397.png (1MB, 4400x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1397693027397.png
1MB, 4400x4000px
Hi /adv/. So I found out that my best friend was molested as a child. He doesn't know that I know because his ex girlfriend told my ex girlfriend who told me.

I'm not sure if I should tell him that I know or try and talk to him about it but I can tell it's affected his life pretty majorly. What should I do?
>>
>>17389510
Do not talk to him about it. He will tell you when he feels he can. Do not bring it up before, it is violating.

Also, why bring it up to him like it's news? Like what the fuck are you going to say, "are you okay dude?" like no, he's not, but he's been dealing with it every day for however long since it's happened, but no he's not okay or maybe he's better, but he doesn't want to talk about it and it's in the past and he doesn't want to go back to the darkest chapter of his life.

Nothing has changed about him since before you knew, all that has changed is that you know. You are going to pretend not to know. If he ever tells you about it, you pretend that's the first time you ever heard of it? Do you understand?
>>
>>17389510
>ex girlfriend told my ex girlfriend who told me.
wew
>>
>>17389535
You got a point cap. I just wish nobody told me.
>>
>>17389510
Also your guys' ex-girlfriends are fucking cunts. Who the fuck hears that shit and then spreads it around like creamy fucking peanut butter. Fucking cunts.
>>
>>17389550
I fucking agree. And she had to tell the one person that she knew would repeat it to me.
>>
>>17389510
>I'm not sure if I should tell him that I know or try and talk to him about it but I can tell it's affected his life pretty majorly. What should I do?
What exactly would even by the point of talking about it in the first place, let alone when u heard about it from somebody else.
'Hey Senpai I've heard u got plowed by ur uncle and that fucked u up, wanna talk about it :)?'
'No'
>>
>>17389549
Whatever, it fucking bothers you because you love him like a brother or just that deep friendship bond, right? So, like yeah, it's understandable that you feel like shit about it or angry because when my friend told me he got raped. I never met the guy, never saw what he looked like, didn't even know his name, didn't know anything about him, but I wanted to beat him savagely in the street. Just find him and kill him, but remember its not your issue, it's his. So after you've felt disturbed by it a bit get over it because he had it worse. So never play the victim. Still, your exes are fucking cunts and I want to fight 'em.
>>
>>17389553
Do him and his ex, still go at each other or something?
>>
>>17389561
That's what they get from being intertwined in some weird ass lover friendship tree
>>
>>17389561
Yeah, we dated best friends and they were both huge assholes.

>>17389567
No, she basically told my ex to spite him.

>>17389570
Yeah, never again.
>>
Don't
>>
>>17389587
That's what I meant. Do they still fight and stuff by go at eat other, not like are they still fucking each other.

But yeah, that's what it sounded like, she let it "slip" to her girlfriend who let it slip to you and oops it was an accident, but it was to get back at him. Let it backfire on them and act like nothing was never said to you, both to get back at them and do right by your friend.

People are so transparent. What a shitty form of revenge. It shows how lousy she is now and probably was in that relationship with him.

She was abusive and demeaning to him then, wasn't she? And was your's her little gofer?
>>
>>17389600
pretty much. They were both pretty abusive and demeaning and we were both really nice when I look back at it. We both ended up breaking it off but at different times and our exes ended up hating each other because they were both toxic.
>>
>>17389607
They sound like stupid bitches. Hope you guys are single and happy or with better people now. If you're satisfied with your advice or whatever, have a good night, but if you're still kind of angry or whatever about it, express your feelings here to this anonymous person so you've gotten whatever out of you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.