[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you give up wanting to be normal and accepted?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (451KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
451KB, 1920x1080px
How do you give up wanting to be normal and accepted?
>>
There's a fly that keeps trying to push itself into my ear canal.
>>
embrace being weird and only accepted sometimes, trying to be more specific and discerning about who's acceptance matters.
>>
>>17389317
I'm a gay transgender autist who isn't into SJW shit.

Where can I go.
>>
>>17389326
you can preoccupy yourself with the 1% you don't have in common with everyone else, or try to focus on the 99% and meet some people with similar goals

what are your goals in life?
>>
>>17389261
Do you dislike yourself? In that case your best bet is therapy.
Do you like yourself but feel like you just don't fit anywhere? You're gonna have to find a goal or a passion, no matter how hard it is because the only way you'll stop worrying about your place among others is finding your path in life.
>>
>>17389345
Get my own apartment, find a job to do while going to school, get a boyfriend and write books about crows.
>>
>>17389353
I hate myself so much I sometimes eat raw meat just in hopes that I'll get some kind of a poisoning and it won't look like a suicide.

I can't tell about that at the psychiatrist because I need to be sane to be allowed to transition.

I don't have goals or passions. I just want a hug and not be considered repulsive.
>>
>>17389368
I'd say your priorities are kind of fucked.
If you have such extreme issues you shouldn't be worried about transitioning. You should be worried about not killing yourself and getting help.

Your issues aren't the kind that'll just go away by themselves.

I won't go into goals and passions because the other stuff is most likely connected to your general depression and self-loathing.

Decide if you want your shit fixed or to transition atm
>>
>>17389356
so you want to be higher functioning?

that sounds like a nice life, btw
>>
>>17389388
My shit is never going to be fixed. I just want to be let to transition so I can start a normal life.
>>
>>17389261
you get to age 28 and look back at your life

you are a pipefitter that has been fucked around in University

>was wrongly accused of plagirizing, it came out in your favour but no progessor after that wanted you as their research assistant

then in technical school

>went over 36 seconds in a 30 minute test, so i was auto failed as Animal health tech. I said "cant i have a do over?" they said: yes, you just have to do the whole year over again"

so you retreat to the one sanctuary job that still exists for men. The trades. But therein lies the problem. You were fucked from grade 3 to university to techical school. You never had friends albeit trying so long.

You look back at your entire life thus far and come to the conclusion:

>fuck it, ill just work, keep my head down, work really hard, invest, and retire from this fucked up world

thats how I gave up on wanting to be accepted and normal, take it as you will
>>
>>17389470
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.

I think I'll rather just kill myself if things keep going wrong.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.