[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a woman always ask you to share a cigarette with her (even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: WP_20160720_002.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160720_002.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
If a woman always ask you to share a cigarette with her (even if she smokes and can afford her consumption), craves 4 phisycal contact and teases you, one should say she likes you right? Problem is she does it with me in front of her boyfriend.

Wtf.jpg

Any advice?
>>
Life is pretty complicated, man. People aren't always clean-cut, simple, and predictable. What do you want advice with?

This tiny synapsis of the situation is not enough for anyone to truly comprehend it, by the way. You have more information than we do.
>>
>>17389260
Excuse me.Story is longer.I've been into her, she had no couple when we met.A year later she contacts me (already met her current bf) knowing I was into her.We go out a few times, I tried to kissed her, she refuses but kept insisting on seeing each other.I took distance, she tells her bf about me.We talked, all clear like men.But always in a meeting she starts with this tricks
>>
>>17389255
Bumping for knowledge
>>
>>17389260

surprisingly clear answer here. was expecting something like lol faget xD.
is this a sign of the end times?
>>
>>17389283
You can probably have a woman you are attracted to who doesn't play these games with you. I wouldn't tolerate that for a split second, because one day I'm gonna die and I don't have time to waste on people's stupid bullshit. Maybe you should do the same.
>>
It honestly seems like you should tell the dude what you think is going on and be honest about your feelings. And tell her to be upfront and stop with the games.
>>
>>17389305
That's none of his business. I would just walk.
>>
it's simple OP:

you're her spare
she doesn't distances herself from you because you're her backup plan
if things go south with her current situation she will jump at you

my advice is run
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.