[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knocked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv so I'm just gonna rant here, just you know let the steam out.
Fucking hate my sister so much
>24 college graduate
>got pregnant by her boyfriend who's only a HS grad
>both of them are not doing so well, can't even afford a phone
>keeps saying they'll rent a place but ends up staying in my grandma's place
>lazy ass eat and sleeps all day
>now she's at the doctors cuz of something happened, I didn't bother to know
>doctor says that she should get more activity
>she talks like she knows what shes doing yet clearly she doesn't
>my brother and I tried to talk some sense into to her, gets mad instantly

that's not all guys, I'll talk about the guy's side
>shy piece of shit
>high school grad
>his mother is a straight up from the province
>her way of talking is unbearable
>loud mouth
>her sibs are even more worse
>just by looking at them, I feel disappointed that these people will be my step relatives

so yeah, fucking hate her and her stupid decision, I remember she told me when shes pregnant and my parent's don't know she said that she'll worry about it when it comes out, fucking take them already.
>>
>>17389050
Why do you care so damn much? Get on with your life and if you don't want her in it tell her to go fuck off.

You're above the age of 18. Please act like it.
>>
>>17389050
Don't get involved in the situation, tell your parents so they don't get involved in the situation either.
>>
>>17389140
my parents, specially my mom, wants to always help her, she even paid for the hospital fees
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.