[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I achieve inner peace?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

How can I achieve inner peace?
>>
A lot of acceptance and patience I suppose.
>>
Meditation
>>
>>17388822
buy my mixtape
>>
Just don't care to die, then everything will seem so little
>>
>>17388822
>>17388822
Embrace absolute oblivion.

Like, people say nothing matters because we die and the universe ends and bluh blah, but the mind, desperate to find meaning and preserve the self, only allows us to take those things at heart to a certain degree.

Accept that all of creation, as was fated from the start, fades to nothingness.

And then you'll realize you are but a blink of introspection in the void, and all the matters of the world will fade to whispers.

Also you can try divination through repeating digits; you seem to have a nice start.
>>
>>17388822
My shirts are pretty soft and people says it gives them peace. Hit me up to buy me shirts, it will help.
>>
Meditation. But don't meditate with the goal to achieve something. Just meditate and observe the present. Feel and observe your body's responses to thoughts and emotions. In the end you might find inner peace, or you might die before that
>>
>>17388960
>>17388989

I have interiorized that, but I still feel worried about stuff,
I don't fear dying, but I fear living in a society going worse.

I'm not afraid of death, but if I am going to live I will worry about my surroundings even if it doesn't matter when I'm dead.

It's weird but I worry a lot.
>>
>>17388822
Meditation.

Find a comfortable position, close your eyes and focus on your breathing. If you have an errant thought just go back to your breathing. Do that for thirty minutes and shazam, inner peace.
>>
>>17388822
That shelf is so cluttered what's with all that shit? That person must be a hoarder. 3/10
>>
>>17388822
Shoot a gun at a stationary target.

Makes you feel like a man.

Just don't be an idiot and shoot at anything living, that's very bad karma.
>>
>>17388822
Make sure to follow a minimalist aesthetic. Any sort of progress you make is limited to how low your furniture is to the floor. If you can dig a hole in the ground, that would be preferable.
>>
fist step is don't buy that hideous chair jesus fucking christ
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.