[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20160724_171008.jpg (169KB, 636x847px) Image search: [Google]
20160724_171008.jpg
169KB, 636x847px
My dad and I have a bee hive that has moved into a house he's renting and while we haven't been stung yet we don't want to risk it becoming a problem. We would much prefer the bees were removed since they're so important for the environment and all. The Problem is the land lord seems averse to spending money to hire professionals for bee removal (fair enough it is his money after all, but still) and has instead been sending his father at night to spray the bees and to board up the holes they've been using to get to their nest.

How might we convince him to hire people to get the bees removed?
>>
not the bees noooooo aaaaaagh
>>
You don't, landlords dont give a single shit. Do it yourself or deal with it, sadly thats how it works.
>>
Depending on where you live, that could be illegal. Hire a lawyer
>>
>>17388688
Kill yourself with a painting
>>
Look for a local place some people who grow bees will come take them for free!
>>
Honestly I'd just leave the bees alone. Just don't swat at them and you'll be safe. They're actually pretty chill. I have bees on my neighbors porch that is right next to mine our houses are right next to each other, no land except in the back, which is where our porches are near. They are on my porch all the time too. Never once got stung the almost decade I was here.

But if you really want to remove them, you'll need a bee keeping suit and then you just have to find their hive and move it yourself. You're gonna want to google that shit btw
>>
>>17388680
>fair enough it is his money after all

No. Not fair enough. He needs to fix this shit. He knows he needs to fix this shit or he wouldn't be doing anything.
>>
Hire someone to do it and send him the bill he hasn't moved fast enough. If he doesn't want to pay take him to small claims you will probably win
>>
>>17388779
This, beekeepers will take them and put them to good use
>>
>>17388779
The correct course of action. Bees are dying. Get somebody who can save them.
>>
Wait

Hold the fucking phone

That doesn't look bees in Op's pic. Those are motherfucking wasp or hornets.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.