[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep inviting my friends to play video games with me or card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: alone on dock.jpg (115KB, 1024x613px) Image search: [Google]
alone on dock.jpg
115KB, 1024x613px
I keep inviting my friends to play video games with me or card games or hang out or do whatever, they say maybe, or "we totally should some time", or just don't respond. Most of them never do things with me and the rest of them very rarely do anything with me. I'm incredibly fucking lonely and I just want someone to interact with or talk to.

How do I get less shitty friends who actually do stuff with me? Or at least how do I cope with the complete boredom and loneliness and lack of motivation I feel as a result?
>>
lots of people are flakes, busy, or both. they'll pretend they can and/or want to hang out, and then won't be able to.

it might be somewhat of a reflection on you that these people don't want to hang out with you, but it could also be entirely nothing to do with you.

I would say try to make friends that aren't flakey and have free time.
>>
>>17388650
Most of my friends have an abundance of free time, much more so than I do. How do you tell if someone's flaky right off the bat?

>it might be somewhat of a reflection on you that these people don't want to hang out with you
I don't /think/ it is, even though it's infrequent everyone has a lot of fun when we do hang out, but then it's over and I'm the only one who wants to hang out again.
>>
>>17388663
are your friends lazy? the two girls I know who do this, one is busy and the other is lazy. the rest of my friends don't flake...I'm not sure how you can get 100% flakey friends. Maybe look for them somewhere else? Maybe look for people who are lonely and will come over just to get validation.
>>
>>17388673
>are your friends lazy?
Like half of my friends are NEETs that have no responsibilities or obligations. Then a third or so of the remaining are NEETs that do have responsibilities and obligations, or do things of some sort. I wouldn't say that any of them are lazy but most of them seriously lack direction. Some of my friends are very busy and I'm understanding about them not being available, or if something suddenly crops up after someone agrees to hang out with me and it has to be cut short.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.