[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does one even get condoms? From the gas station? Online?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1

File: condom.jpg (41KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
condom.jpg
41KB, 759x422px
Where does one even get condoms?
From the gas station?
Online?
How do I know if they'll fit?
What kind brand do I get?
>>
Do you even leave the house?
>>
>>17388554
If I ever need to buy condoms I'll go to the local pharmacy.
>>
>>17388558
Hah, classic /adv/!
>>
Planned Parenthood gives them out for free.
>>
Is there anyone that can answer more than just the first question?
Or did no one really read that far?
>>
>>17388617
Buy small and buy the cheapest
>>
>>17388554
>where does one get condoms
Any supermarket or nearly any corner shop, at least here in Europe. I imagine Walmart and similar US retailers stock them as well. Your local pharmacy should, at the very least.

>how do I know if they'll fit
They're built to be universal AFAICT. Unless you have an actual honest-to-god micropenis or an actual honest-to-god horse dong, you should be fine. I have never been able to slide one off and my dick is pretty small.

>what brand do I get
Uh, I dunno. The only real option here is Durex. I don't think it matters too much though.
>>
You should also practice to put it on your penis before using it with someone, so when the time comes you won't get any troublw with it.
>>
>>17388718
Seconded. They're also pretty good for fapping into.
>>
>>17388617
Get them at Walmart, anon. I'm a cashier when they need me to be and I can confirm I really don't give a shit.

I've seen it all: Adult diapers, plan b pill, condoms, pregnancy tests, tampons, pads... You name it. I really don't care nor do I judge you. I can understand that if you're a boy you'd want to go to a male cashier. I know when I buy feminine hygiene stuff I go to a female cashier if I can. Habit
>>
>>17388733
Oh forgot to add, get the durex brand. It's nice. Trojan's lube is annoying and dries faster
>>
> Where does one even get condoms?

Anywhere that sells them or gives them out for free. Sexual health clinics, certain university groups, local pharmacy, the dispenser in public bathrooms, your mate Tom who owes you a solid...

> From the gas station?

Sure.

> Online?

Yes. They often do variety packs, too, so you can try out different brands, sizes, bells-and-whistles (lubed, ridged, glow in the dark, whatever the fuck you want) and see what you're comfortable with.

> How do I know if they'll fit?

http://i.imgur.com/bfHpssu.gif They'll fit. They're made to fit.

> What kind brand do I get?

In the UK, we have a "Kitemark" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitemark to show that a certain product is safe for its indended use. Idk if your country does similar, do your research. Major brands are covered, like Durex, Pasante, etc.
>>
raw or naw baby
>>
>>17388554
>Where does one even get condoms?
Grocery store. Sex shop. Online. Walmart. They're sold all over.
>From the gas station?
I personally wouldn't, but only because they've got expiration dates, and I'd much rather shop from somewhere that moves enough volume to always have things fresh.
>Online?
Sure.
>How do I know if they'll fit?
There's literally a website called http://www.condom-sizes.org/
>What kind brand do I get?
Largely a matter of personal preference, so try a few brands and see what you like. Get actual, serious, condom brands though, not goofy novelty stuff.
>>
>>17388554
Look outside, I know that you'll recognize,
It's summertime~
>>
Am I the only one who has a big problem with condoms breaking? I know I'm putting them on right, and I even use lube and make sure the girl is adequately wet before going at it, but like 4 of the last 7 times the condom has broke at the head. What am I doing wrong? My dick is a little on the big size I guess, but not massive. Would feel like I'm overcompensating ID I bought the Magnum size condoms
>>
>>17391334
Certain condom materials dissolve in certain lubes.
>>
Only thing I have to add to the thread is to also try the different condom materials. Latex (the default) in my eyes is vastly inferior.
>>
>>17388589
This.
Granted I'm a chick so I usually just have a couple strays on hand just in case the dude forgets. Never know if they'll fit though.
>>
>>17390190
CHILD SUPPORT
H
I
L
D

S
U
P
P
O
R
T
>>
>>17390190
Raw and new baby
>>
You can get them free in clinics and the like but they won't be fancy ones. Try different sizes though. I tried Skyn condoms once and I couldn't roll them down, they were so tight it was painful, I didn't think that was possible.
>>
>>17388554
>using condoms
Pfffft
>>
>>17392864
Refer to >>17392140
>>
>>17392140
>>17392276
babies just magically happen
:)
>>
does anyone happen to know any condoms that have something applied to them to increase male sensitivity? I have difficulty cumming with a condom on. if no one knows I guess I'll just do ctrl+shift+n and search on amazon
>>
>>17388641
How do you keep it from sliding off? Mine is pretty small also. Do condoms look loose on you? They do on me :/
>>
>>17393200
sick dubs, but no they're not loose on me. some are too short, and if the lube is terrible they'll break. a regular condom should work for you. I'm not the guy you responded to, but its fine
>>
Not OP but what size is 7 inches?
>>
>>17388554
>Where does one even get condoms?
A gas station, a convenience store, a grocery store.

>How do I know if they'll fit?
You can basically roll one up your arm. They'll fit

>What kind brand do I get?
Literally any. Just buy a cheap durex.
>>
>>17393208
My dick is 4.5 inches and really thin. I easily pass the toilet paper roll rest. Last time I used a condom, it was also my first time and I was really embarrassed by how loose it was. It was a regular sized condom. Now every time I go look at the conforms at convenience stores, I look for small ones but they only seem to carry regular. Do you think planned parenthood will carry small ones? Do they ask what size you want or do they just hand out regular?
>>
>>17388554
ALWAYS CHECK EXPIRATION DATES, AND KEEP THEM OUT OF HOT CARS.
>>
>>17393244
you are a dubs machine. I have no idea about planned parenthood, you might just try amazon, its what I'm about to do right now because I can hardly cum with a condom on.

don't be too sad about having a small dick. it means no toothy blow jobs and you can go to pound town without worrying about punching a girl in the cervix.
>>
>>17388554
you have to be 18 to post here.
>>
I'm fairly certain my dick is average. Maybe slightly above average. I've tried on several makes and models of condoms, but none fit over my glans. They all look like they'll fit my shaft, but it looks like my glans are abnormally big compared to the rest of my dick. What do?
>>
>>17388718
Im a virgin and I tried fapping with one but it was really uncomfortable. I dont know if it was the wrong size or something but it somehow simultaneously felt loose enough to have a small chance of slipping and at the same time was too snug at the base, making my veins get massive and making the whole process awful. Ive tried this 3 times with the same results consistently. What do?
>>
>>17388554
Are you Patrick Star?

Do you live under a fucking rock?
>>
>>17393160
Refer to
>>17392108
Try the (expensive) durex natural feeling. Best condom I have ever used. They are made from poly isoprene and are the closest I have come to raw sensation-wise.
Mind you, there are also sensation enhancing gels, but I doubt those will help much.
>>
>>17388554
>2016
>Using the latex Jew
>>
>>17388554
The pharmacy

/thread
>>
>>17388554
They all fit. Size is just for ego.

I had a friend that was very sexually liberated. She swore by the band that makes rough riders. I don't recall the manufacturer. She said they were the best.
>>
>>17391334

Condom sizes are literally a meme. They're breaking because you're buying cheap condoms. Either spend a couple extra bucks buying brand name ones, or enjoy paying for an abortion/child.
>>
>>17393007
There are so many fucking people who genuinely believe this, both men and women. It's something else. One chick I know is a great example. She's already had two children with two different men, would have been 3 with a third different guy if she didn't have a miscarriage. She just turned 21. No doubt by the time she's 30 she'll have 10 different kids with 10 different men. It's really irresponsible, but the men she slept with are at fault here as well. They could have told her they wanted to use a condom and if she didn't like that, then they wouldn't sleep with her.
>>
>>17392140
>>17392276
>mfw do it raw and cum on her tits or she jerks me off to finish every time

I tried wearing a condom once but the base rubber feels really tight on my dick and it kind of bothers me.
>>
>>17395208
Im the same, it doesnt feel tight anywhere but at the base, where it feels like its cutting off my circulation. Am i doing something wrong?
>>
Condoms are only like 1-2% safer to use than pulling out (yearly).
>>
>>17388554
Walk into any pharmacy or big grocery store. Yes it's nerve wracking but they really don't care and see it more then you think. Any popular brand is a safe bet.
>>
>>17395294

Wew lad, any sources on that scientific breakthrough?
>>
>>17393160
Only time I cum with a condom was wearing some mint condom or something like that... All I have to say is holy shit did that feel good, go for something his and her pleasure
>>17393220
I'd say about 7inches
>>
>>17388587
>>17388617
No need to be a prick. Seriously, every fucking grocery store, pharmacy, shopping mall and general hygienic outlet sells them. It's not really too much to assume you're actually retarded or don't leave the house, because these are places that anyone who isn't in high school encounters on a regular basis.
>>
>>17395355
>Nerve Wracking

I'm bout to get laid, son.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.