[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to meet Asian girls in college?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>Break up with long distance girlfriend
>Always had a thing for goths, redheads and Asians.
>Realize goths and redheads are kinda rare. Especially natural redheads.
>Asians are pretty cool, most seem to really like me for whatever reason.
>I've been asked out by at least 6 in the past 2 years just randomly.
>Be 22, attending college after some years of working/travel.

Give me tips Anons, how do I meet an Asian cutie like pic related? How do I go about getting numbers/being Da Man?
>>
>>17388131
>being Da Man

You sound pretty immature to have a relationship but I'll give you 2 cents: Be yourself and don't be cheesy. That said act confident in yourself but if you're gonna refer yourself as Da Man, I think you got a bit of work to do on yourself first.
>>
>>17388184
That was meant to be somewhat tongue-in-cheek but I can see how the sarcasm might not come across in text. But thanks for the advice regardless!
>>
>>17388308
No it did, that other anon is just a stick in the mud
>>
>>17388131
Performance arts and math. There is where you'll find all your Asians.
>>
File: 1447927907048.gif (81KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
1447927907048.gif
81KB, 182x249px
Sniff their butt holes you wankstain
>>
>>17388131
You're white? Go find a white girl.
>>
>>17389270
You're black? Go find a black girl.
>>
>>17388131
i have some groundbreaking advice for you OP

Brace yourself

Choosing a partner based solely on their race is a really fucking bad idea. I've seen weebs like yourself ruin themselves and live miserable lives just so they could have a girl from the mystical orient just like their Japanese animes.

liking Asian women is fine. trying to form a relationship with a person on that basis may lead to you ignoring shitty parts of their personality so you can get some sideways poontang.

seen it happen more than a few times at university actually.
>>
>Want to date an Asian chick
>All of them have Asian boyfriends here

Fucking sucks
>>
>most seem to really like me for whatever reason.
>I've been asked out by at least 6 in the past 2 years just randomly.

Well? What is this thread for then?
>>
>Asians are pretty cool, most seem to really like me for whatever reason.

It's because you're white. Probably tall. Probably good looking with nice teeth.

So you want to date an asian just because they're asian? Oh and cute? These asian women that ask you out are only wanting you because you're cute and white.

You want to base your entire relationship on a race fetish? Youre gonna have a baaad time OP.
>>
>>17388131
>Birthing fetish babies

Die degenerate
>>
>>17389304
>You're black? Go find a black girl.
Entirely different, black girls don't have the rejection rate from other races like Asian men do. Their rate is still quite high though.
>>
>>17388131
Asian girls are spoiled and manipulative. They have the bodies of 5 year old boys and really small vaginas.

OP confirmed for gay pedo.
>>
>>17389304
Fuck off.

>stay within your race
>except if you're a white guy, then feel free to cuck and colonize the world
>>
>>17391277
Well said, brother.
>>
>>17391277
c'mon, white guys who date women outside of their race aren't white
everybody knows this
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>17388131
>Always had a thing for goths, redheads and Asians.
>>
>>17388131
how do you get to a point where you are "randomly" asked out? are you autistic? (this is not meant as an insult op-san :)
>>
>>17391878
One wanted me to visit her, one wanted me to go to church with her, one wanted to meet at a book store and the other wanted casual sex etc.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.