[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girls...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: howanonlikestoruinhischances.jpg (26KB, 553x552px) Image search: [Google]
howanonlikestoruinhischances.jpg
26KB, 553x552px
okay so some advice needed...is it possible that she didn't see and really needed to get to class? after the pic I sent this morning is there still a possibility, lemme know!!

>be me in class
>hottie next to me
>both too shy to talk to eacohter
>one day I decide to strike up convo
>we talk kinda....
>one day after I class I randomly add her on facebook (tf?)
>she seems okay with it
>its obvious I have crush on her
>fast forward to one of the last days
>we actually have a good convo all class and get to know each other better (I'm thinking hey this could be doable)
>she invites me to go smoke with her in parking lot between classes
>IM IN
>gg anon
>in the bag
>only thing we have to do is be evaluated for class by teach, shes the first to go, I'm the last
>will you wait for me femanon? sure that's totally fine :):)
>while we are waiting a check emails
>lone email in my inbox is a sexually explicit one
>nipple clamps, milk enema, collar/eating of bowl, more
>i pretend nothing happens and delete it (maybe she wasn't looking?)
>after I'm evaluated i get up to go over to her and she goes
>sorry anon i need to get to class real fast, i gtg byeeee
>fast forward to today and I send her the pic I'm going to send in my next post with the caption "get up to piss and someone takes the damn seat"

so what are my chances anon?
pic related its her

tl:dr I'm a cringelord figgit
>>
File: toiletseatgone.jpg (33KB, 394x665px) Image search: [Google]
toiletseatgone.jpg
33KB, 394x665px
this is the pic I sent to her facbook this morning

hoping she would either find it funny cuz I wrote "damnit I get up to pee and someone takes the seat"

or perhaps she would get turned on by it?!

yeah idk

did I burn the bridge completely or?
>>
>>17387953
>did I burn the bridge completely
Probably you gigantic weirdo rofl
>>
>>17387964
is it really this bad though?

could there be a chance that she just blows off all my idiocy with just quirkiness ?
like I get this vibe that we connect on some level, but idk if I'm just wanting it to happen so I allow for the chance or what
>>
>>17387983
You won't know until (if) she messages back.
>>
>>17388036
okay so basically assume that no response = bad response ?

what if she got uber offended by it?

is it illegal to send dick shadow pics to girls without them knowing first?
>>
>>17387953
>sent her this pic

Jesus christ, OP
>>
>>17388057
it was early in the morning, I wasn't thinking straight

an hero now or?

is there any way of salvaging this?
>>
>>17387950
>>17387953
>>17388036
>>17388057
is there a chance this could be illegal if she did not want that pic? now I'm like trippin over it lol
>>
you need a friend to follow you around and stop you before you do retarded things
>>
>>17388958
I know fuck many.....
what the fuck have I mbeen doing

I just want a girl to dig me

like omfg if she found this thread

id be unable to public ever again
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.