[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need law advice, can't physically go to a lawyer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Parents are heading towards divorce, father will make mother seem "unfit" to raise children in court. Father will claim that he has no money for child support or alimony as most of his money is overseas in banks and investments (I have scans of his legal documents to prove it if needed). Mother has been emotionally abused for a long time as he threatens quite often to leave her or kill her and children. We have no way of physically contacting a lawyer as father is well acquainted with many lawyers and thinks we don't know about his plans.

Father has often used mother's signature on legal documents without her knowledge or consent. Recently applied her for a 2 mil. life insurance without her knowing.

Please help me, I don't want to lose my mother and my siblings to this monster.
>>
How old are you? Children in a divorce are often appointed a children's lawyer by the courts.
>>
>>17387827
Just hop into a buss and go to the nearest city and get a lawyer from there.
What are you 12?
>>
Why can't you go to the police?
>>
>>17387852
my father is a dangerous man and he knows what goes around in many legal offices.
he doesn't know that we found out about what he's planning on doing, i just want to be prepared until he serves my mother the papers.
>>
>>17387840
im 19, my siblings are in gradeschool. i have no clue when he'll give her the papers as right now we have to pretend nothing is wrong and we dont know anything.

my mother and i are scared and tired.
>>
>>17387875
What country are you in? I'm in the legal field, maybe I can hook you up with some online legal information service.
>>
>buying a 2 million dollar life insurance policy for your wife that you plan to leave

for what purpose
>>
>>17388051
Yeah anon gets it. Sounds more like daddy gonna kill mommy rather than leave.
>>
you need to take out a three million dollar life insurance policy on your dad and kill him before he kills you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.