[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College drop out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Kanyewest_collegedropout.jpg (58KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kanyewest_collegedropout.jpg
58KB, 300x300px
Just dropped out of College after 1 semester, probably going to go back to study next year with something different.
I'm turning 21 in 2 days and don't feel like Ive done enough in my life so far.
Moving to a different city where majority of my friends live because of this, just to work in whatever job I can get. I dont want to just end up working a day job for the rest of my life that I end up hating.
Pretty lost in the world at the moment, any of you guys leave college and go onto something better? Or any hobbies/training you took up to fill the education gap after highschool that you found beneficial later in life?
>>
>>17387732
If you go back to college go to cc first to do your gen eds and then transfer for the major.
Or go to trade school.
I'd argue against not getting some form of education, but it;s definitely not impossible to skip school and be successful
Figure it out asap. youre not getting any younger.
>>
I finished my AA, then pretty much did exactly as you described. Moved to a different city where some friends lived and roomed with them. I got a shit retail job that I ended up loving and I've moved up in the company and been there 4 years now. It has its ups and downs, and I don't make that much money really, but i make enough to support myself and now live on my own. You'll find your way in life, dude. Be happy with whatever you do.

As for filling the education gap, I now have a couple years experience as a manager and have picked up certifications for, and actually train people to use, the forklift, scissor lift, and other powered lifting equipment.

Just work your ass off like you're trying to save the world, and you'll go places.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.