[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No idea if I'm a sex addict

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (49KB, 631x631px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 631x631px
So I used to be polygamous, well not for all my relationships, but certainly I preferred it, except now I'm monogamous for the sake of such a conventional partner. But he hasn't touched me in two weeks, so in sheer desperation, I got on my knees and just cried and begged and then just curled into the fetal position. Needless to say, it didn't work. But I don't think by crazed-out brain cared for concepts like "logic" and "effectiveness". Even now, I'm quite sure I am supposed to feel ashamed and pathetic for what I've done, but how can I feel anything beyond a pinch of shame, when all possible shame is eclipsed by my continued sexual dissatisfaction?

I'm not sure if I am to be considered to be having a problem, because really, I see people here wanting it several times a day, when I don't need that, heck I don't even need that daily, every other day is ideal.

But also, as much as I fancy myself as having a heart and conscience when it comes to most things, sex is just different to me in a way that's irrational yet amazing. I will manipulate and plead and manipulate, just do anything to get what I desperately need, until now it's like a terrifying reflex. So far it worked charmingly, until of course the past few weeks, therefore the begging incident. But really, it could also be that it's my partner and ex partners' curious unwillingness to have more sex, which would then just be normal amounts of sex (to me anyway). In which case, why would I need to manipulate them at all.
>>
>>17387652
Hypersexual male in treatment here. Honestly, it sounds like addiction. If it occupies your mind and affects your behaviours to the point of causing you to manipulate someone/beg dramatically for it, then I would say there's an issue. Have a frank talk with your partner about sex,and see if you can perhaps approach a compromise. Libidos do differ after all. Also, don't be afraid to be honest about hypersexuality, especially if it's a long term relationship. The fact that you recognize the issue and are working towards a solution can be reasurring to a partner, as it was to mine.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.