[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no idea why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

hello, it has repeatedly come to my attention that people constantly wonder why i wear my jacket even when it is hot outside and even when weather forcasts an excessive heat warning. i wear this jacket all the time zipped up when it is in the high 90's and my coworkers(pizza man) wonder how the hell i can work while wearing that and not break a sweat while they are drenched in their own just from an hour of outside exposure. I live in Iowa and for the past week it has been pretty hot in the des moines area.
whenever they ask why I wear a coat i just say "i have no idea" and continue delivering hot fresh pizza's(not selling out just saying it is lol)

it has gotten so annoying with the comments that i once took my jacket off before going to the restroom and the entire staff was "shocked" at me having both my cap and jacket off.

but i still don't know, why the jacket. i don't feel discomfort while wearing it in hot days. and i always put it on before going outside all the time. one coworker guesses it's a security thing but idk. what is your input?
>>
>>17387409
just be upfront and ask if it's a serious hazard, be blunt, if not then just do your own thing but if your work says it is then do your job and listen
>>
>>17387414
wether or not they approve is not the issue, (they dont care really anyway)
>>
Do you sweat a lot while wearing the jacket? They just show concern, since they probably think you feel the heat's effect like them, and wearing a jacket all day out in the scorching heat makes you suffer more.

I've never met someone who does that, though. It is very odd. I've seen my brother wear a thick cotton jacket in 90+ F degree weather but that's because he's a junkie and he's probably going through withdrawals
>>
>>17387409
goretex is breathable and feels cooler than it looks
>>
>>17387417
no actually, it was way worse back in grade school where i actually wore a winter jacket regardless of weather. i guess my body got used to the heat over the years.
>>
>>17387417
*winter coat
>>
>>17387420
this isn't my jacket, just something similar, can't find my jacket anywhere since there are not tags
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.