[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do women really develop something other than a cardboard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: dawfffghrx.png (352KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
dawfffghrx.png
352KB, 500x381px
Starting college a year late, and it just seems the only single women I even meet are only into partying, reality tv, have no real hobbies or interests, and no depth to them. Either really clingy or unstable, not mature people. You could fill their entire person into a few pages of paper.

The only women that aren't cardboard cutout personalities are the ones whom are already long taken, or have enough sense to stay single and pursue their careers. Maybe I'm just expecting too much out of college women, but I'm tired of running into/dating women with no substance to their person.

>Where can a newly 20 year old find a girl who actually has her shit together, knows what she wants, and isn't like talking to a living stereotype?
>>
>>17387215
A lot of people in their early 20s are like that. And most people are pretty fucking boring anyway.
At some point,when they start having responsibilities, they get more and more mature. Sure, rarely develop hobbies or interest or depth, but become more stable. Usually by their mid 20s.

The only thing you can do is keep searching. People with depth and intelligence are pretty rare, so you can't give up after a few girl.
>>
>implying it's not just people at that age who are boring as fuck
Guys your age are not that much better, don't kid yourself
>>
>>17387215
>implying that's not exactly what men that age are like and you just don't notice it since you're straight
>>
>>17387215
Maybe you only attract women with cardboard personality because you're boring.

You don't have or frequent the same places they do, so you'll never run into them; like how poor people only know other poor people.
>>
the other anons are right

Do you really want a gf?

just get a fuck buddy

that's what i plan to do when i start college
>>
>>17387233
>>17387236
Oh trust me, I know what you guys mean. There's plenty of people that I just flat out can't interact with because they're the same as the girls, no personality. But I tend to naturally find more guys and befriend them because they're more interesting than the women. Like for every 4 entertaining guys, I find one entertaining girl.

>>17387237
I mean, you could be right. I'm not sure. The women I have dated have told me I'm interesting. I guess it's all up to perspective on what's boring. I'm outside a lot hiking, fishing, camping, etc. I like to read and write that's not just required for a class. I like to talk about things that aren't just the local news or last week's game. I absolutely hate small talk and just want somebody to have a deep and purposeful conversation with.

>>17387243
Either or. I've had casual relationships before, but most of the time prefer relationships that are more than just sexual. Even if I just wanted to fuck my way through college, I doubt I would be able to. I'd consider myself good looking, but not the guy that every campus girl would be down to fuck with.
>>
>>17387273
>I'd consider myself good looking, but not the guy that every campus girl would be down to fuck with.
That's a nice way of saying that you're Jeb Bush tier when it comes to energy, confidence and presentation.
>>
>>17387237
>tfw have a thing for aspies but only attract cardboards
>>
>>17387273
>I'm outside a lot hiking, fishing, camping, etc. I like to read and write that's not just required for a class. I like to talk about things that aren't just the local news or last week's game. I absolutely hate small talk and just want somebody to have a deep and purposeful conversation with.
You certainly sound boring to me. Just like the guys here who think that moment you don't spend 'improving yourself' is a waste of time, like just enjoying yourself can't be an end in itself.
>>
>>17387273
If you ask me it's incredibly difficult to not find a guy who doesn't play video games or talk about e-sports. It's like that's all they ever do. If I were interested in those things I'm sure I would find men more interesting than women.

And this thing you do, where you pretend to be some ever-evolving erudite because you do things that you perceive other people DON'T is like some sort of twist off the dunning-kruger effect
First of all, you're ignorant.
Girls like to drink and party because it's an ice breaker. They're taught to have low self-esteem from the time they're squeezed out of a womb, and drinking helps keep social interactions lubricated. Once you make it past that, and they know they can trust you not to judge them while sober, you'll see that women are capable of more than partying. But you have to give them a chance.

This is what happens when you don't form deep connections with a lot of people due to your prejudice. I hope you realize how little you actually know about anyone.
>>
>>17387555
and yes i know guys are capable of doing more than playing video games, i'm what some people call a "stacey" but i have male friends who share my love of chinese literature, science-based medicine (where we shake our fists at ND quackery) and astronomy
>>
>>17387215
You need to realize most people are boring. Sometimes hardships and independence helps it. Most of these girls had an easy life where they didn't had to really think. It's not only girls though, look at the guys.
>>
>>17387569
>You need to realize most people are boring.
Actually aight, I don't mean that one. Most people aren't boring - what you find interesting depends on you, and you alone.
So maybe you should abstain from judgment and try to connect with these cardboard personality kids?
>>
>>17387215
News flash. You've just desribed 90% of the guys you are likely to meet as well.

The serious, mature people of both genders are out there - probably in the library.
>>
Oh shut the fuck up and go back to areninegay.

90% of men and 90% of women are both shallow normie human garbage, this isn't a woman thing. You just don't realize males are also like this because presumably you aren't actively dating males. Grow a brain.

>>17387237

Also this. People with college education exclusively date people with degrees. Thus poors only know other poors. Boring people only date other boring people, because as soon as they suggest to a non-boring "lol idk lets go clubbing" they're at dump city. Or hell I don't date basics in the first place, unless they're young enough that I can convert them.
>>
>>17387215
>When do women really develop something other than a cardboard personality?
It can happen at pretty much any time. But one of the first things they learn after that is how to hide from people like you.
>>
>>17387215

Firstly, most people are stupid. It has nothing to do with gender.

Secondly, instead of wondering why the world hasn't graced you with a woman who lives up to your standard, spend a little more time asking yourself what about you makes you so special?

Why do you feel like you deserve this upper echelon of deep, intellectual women? Have you ever considered the possibility that maybe you're not as an elite male as you think you are?

Have you considered the possibility that you're not attracting 10/10 intellectual business women not because they don't exist but because you aren't on their level?

There is a lot of smart, sexy, wonderful women out there. If you can't find any of them then its more likely that YOU aren't on THEIR radar, not the other way around.
>>
>>17387233
This.

It's hard to find people in the 20's who aren't completely fucking retarded and full of themselves. I had a hard awakening when I first started college and assumed it would be completely different than highschool and that everyone would be open minded and individual. But nope, thats not how life works. Instead you get a bunch of sex and party crazed retards who love the most basic of things and have no depth whatsoever.

I also think it's complete bullshit where society today pushes the idea of "I have to get a lasting relationship in college because thats how my parents met" or something similar
>>
everyone in college is finely free and on their own in a relatively worry free environment (no responsibilities besides not failing, or completely ruining your reputation).

it's the time when you get all of the shit you were told not to do out of your system. (most repressed shit happens to be empty and shallow). you get wasted. you try drugs. you go out in public wearing pajamas. you have one night stands. you cheat on your spouse. you form cliched and vapid clique. you watch shitty television.

this is actually an effective way of balancing the rigor and stimulus you receive in the classroom (if you attend a good school).

i had an individualized major in college and spent most of my free time working on it. all of my friends were pretty much bros. and when we hung out, we did bro stuff. that's just what bros do.

what else do you want?
>>
>>17387215
>When do women really develop something other than a cardboard personality?
about the same time as men do, give or take a year or two
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.