[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to find qt again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_inline_mfrzcuvaGc1qdakj4.png (215KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mfrzcuvaGc1qdakj4.png
215KB, 500x380px
So I went to a Circle K by my house to get some gas and got a snack inside. Walk in and notice the cashier is a very cute girl around my age (19). Didn't think much of her until she complimented my Metal Gear Solid shirt, at which point I realized she might be pretty cool as well as cute. Wanted to strike up a conversation but there were like 4 people behind me in line I didn't want to hold up. We made eye contact and smiled at each other and all that stuff. I want to try to find her again so I can maybe get her number.
It was around 10 PM, so should I just show up every night until I see her again? Also, what's the best way to strike up a conversation with a clerk?
>>
>>17387212
>showing up same place every time
I wouldn't advise it unless you actually have stuff to buy. Even then work schedules for retail aren't really set in stone so maybe she works tuesday nights one week and instead saturday mornings the next, so trying to force your way in this way could just end up costing you gas and time.

If you already regularly go to the store chances are you'll see her again.
>>
>>17387352
This anon is right OP. For the most part our schedules aren't very set in stone, so I wouldn't go unless you were buying stuff. I work at a gas station and I see the same people almost all the time, so if you're a regular customer you're guaranteed to see her.
>>
>>17387212
If you keep going to said place just do what you always do and if you happen to see her again wait to be the last on the line and make sure there is no one behind when u go in
>>
>>17387212
Go in some other time. "Say, what's the name of the girl who works here at night?"
>>
>>17387594
why, so she can get a text to watch out for the creep and a description of OP?
>>
>>17387352
>>17387369

ty very much. I honestly had no idea how gas station employee's schedules were.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.