[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roomate getting weird.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: unspecified.png (61KB, 577x699px) Image search: [Google]
unspecified.png
61KB, 577x699px
So I'm bi, and my roommate is gay. A few weeks ago we were drunk as fuck and ended up sleeping together, but before it ended I got kinda wierded out about sleeping with someone I live with. Waaay too close to a relationship for my liking. So I collected my drunk self and left before we finished.

Anyways I spoke to him the night after and said no offense but I don't want to sleep with him because he's my roommate. He came up with some sly comment about how hot it was, we both laughed and I thought that was the end of it.

He's tried to fuck or make out with me 4 times after that and I'm getting pretty annoyed. I've gotten texts when I'm out asking my to come home so he can sleep with me. He's hung out in my room and just when I thought we were having a chill conversation and enjoying a cigarette he goes in for a kiss.

I understand that I blueballed him but I'm literally saying "no I don't want to fuck you". How more upfront can I be?

I really want to avoid moving out because our place is in a perfect part of town. Idk how to tell him to get his shit together.
>>
>>17386980

This is probably why having a roommate that you want to fuck is a bad idea. And don't say you weren't attracted to him beforehand, because what a drunk person does, a sober person thinks about.

The damage is done, OP. What now? Well, one of you needs to move out and then you need to fuck, probably.

Or you could just try to both keep living there, even though that will never, ever, work, and will only result in a shitton of drama. But I doubt you'd do that, OP. It's not like bi or gay people are drama-seeking or anything,
>>
why not just fuck him? You obviously want to.
>>
File: winawards.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
winawards.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>17387013
>But I doubt you'd do that, OP. It's not like bi or gay people are drama-seeking or anything,
kek
>>
Stop being a faggot and just suck his dick once. Geez.
>>
>>17386980
>I understand that I blueballed him but I'm literally saying "no I don't want to fuck you". How more upfront can I be?
You are not literally saying that, if you did you would open your fucking mouth and say it, which is what you should fucking do
>>
Either fuck him or get out of there.
>>
>>17386980
Damage is done. Move out(boring option), make him move out(he doesn't deserve it) or keeping fucking him and leave when you will have to, so when it all falls apart. My advice is: ride it out until shit happens. If nothing else It has a potential for a good story to tell your pals later.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.