[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

29, unemployed, live at home, overweight guy. Probably the walking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

29, unemployed, live at home, overweight guy. Probably the walking stereotype of the average fat vidya dude who lives at home. I've lived myself but shit was too expensive even when working, have lived with exs but broke up. Not had sex for over a year. A good portion of me is actually glad not to give a fuck about girls and relationships. Being my weight, trying to date is like trying to apply for a job you're barely qualified hours. Massive amounts of effort and time into it with very little results.

I guess I'm looking for motivation somewhere in this advice forum. Because right now I'm content just to sit and game. I don't hate my life, I've come to accept it for what it is. But the biggest motivator for me to lose weight, get a job be productive etc was females. But I have become bitter towards them due to the treatment I've received being a bigger guy. I don't hate females, but if it's a choice between sucking up, pandering etc to females or gaming, I'm choosing gaming. Which means my motivation to improve my life completely evaporates. I'd be interested in hearing advice other than "do it for yourself", even if its questioning the way I'm thinking just now.
>>
why keep trying
kill self
>>
>>17386905
you sound like a fat lazy fuck that just leaches off his parents. what a disappointment to them. you don't need to get in shape but as an adult you should try to support yourself and stop being a pathetic neck beard in his mommies basement. don't you think it's a let down to have some man child that doesn't work and just games all the time. work hard make money live on your own. find a girl that wants to suck up to you. there are females like that out there that aren't full of themselves and want to be a good partner. start a family, make something of your life. if you don't your going to wind up a sad fat old man with no money or family.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.