[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I KILL FRUIT FLIES? I CLEAN MY FUCKING HOUSE FLAWLESSLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: fruit_fly_up_close_1.jpg (1MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fruit_fly_up_close_1.jpg
1MB, 1800x1200px
HOW DO I KILL FRUIT FLIES?
I CLEAN MY FUCKING HOUSE FLAWLESSLY BUT THERE'S THIS ONE TINY FUCKER WIGGLING IT'S PETITE FAIRY ASS IN MY FACE. ONLY ONE, BUT IT'S THE FASTEST GOD DAMN THING I CAN ONLY SLAP MY HANDS IN FRONT OF MY FACE TRYING TO SQUISH IT SO OFTEN BEFORE PEOPLE BRING ME TO A MENTAL INSTITUTION.

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.
>>
poisoned fruit
>>
>>17386875
Same problem here anon. Freaking flies, leave my fruit alone!

I use 50/50 vinegar and dish soap mix. Make sure to mix it up good and leave it in a small cup near the vicinity of where they like to be. They are attracted to the smell of vinegar and will get stuck in the soap or poisoned by eating it. That's the most effective method I've found. Make sure to clean as well and get rid of trash often since they obviously will be attracted to the rotting fruit remains in it as well.
>>
>>17386909
Oh, and another thing I'm going to experiment with: Leaving a lit lamp over the vinegar area on at night to attract them to the vicinity even more. That way they'll be lured by the light and vinegar solution, making it more likely to land it in and get stuck. Gnats/fruit flies are such a pest where I live.
>>
Simple: you vacuum the fuck out. Detach the tube and go to town on them. Works like a charm.

>/thread-ing myself because I know this shit works
>>
>>17386900
this might just work
>>
File: fruit-fly-trap.jpg (48KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
fruit-fly-trap.jpg
48KB, 250x333px
Make a fruit fly trap. Fill a cup half full of apple cider vinegar and put plastic wrap over it. Poke a tiny hole in the center of the plastic wrap with a ball point pen. It'll be big enough for them to climb in but too small for them to fly out with their wings open. I have one on my table every summer. This isn't my pic, but basically what I do(using the apple cider vinegar instead of the fruit).
>>
ALL TO SLOW AND INEFFICIENT! STOP YOUR SLOW DESCENT INTO MADNESS OP! VACUUM THOSE SONOFABITCHES!
>>
>>17386875
Bleach out every drain in your house. Those little fuckers breed like mad, and they love sink drains.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.