[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just broke up with my bf what should I do? I feel terrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 20160531_153315.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160531_153315.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I just broke up with my bf what should I do? I feel terrible
>>
Get a job, get some responsibilities, if you're under 18 then grow up and realize that you can slut it up in college and you'll never be alone if you choose not to be.
>>
Keep feeling terrible and hate yourself, because that's obviously the best thing to do.
>>
>>17386834
>universidad catolica
>>
>>17386834

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKkazr8M-n4
>>
>>17386834
"Oh he was the one, nobody else but me and him" Its a lie, you got your whole life ahead of you, you will find another fag anon don't worry.
>>
>>17386834
I did the same recently anon. He was so gracious to me through the break up that it made it even worse.

Remind yourself why you broke up with him. Remember that if you didn't break up with him, you would be stuck with him, either forever or until you ultimately did. Staying in something that you are sure will not work out will make the blow harder to both of you. In a month or so you will not feel terrible, and while you may not have moved on, there are some things that only time can heal.
Go out, make friends and social plans. Find enjoyment in the company of others, or really anything that makes you happy. If you can be happy it will help you to move on faster.

Also, chocolate helps. A lot of chocolate.
>>
File: 000888.png (67KB, 255x199px) Image search: [Google]
000888.png
67KB, 255x199px
anal masturbation
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.