[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The big questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: nz1022.jpg (122KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
nz1022.jpg
122KB, 500x334px
1. What is love?
2. What does it mean to be a good parent?
3. How have you made peace with the fact that when your body dies you will most likely cease to exist?
4. Which of your life goals are things that you actually want rather than things you have been told you should want?
5. What things in life are actually worthwhile spending time on?
>>
>>17386486
Don't know
Someone who prepares their kids to the future and makes sure they are as decent as they can be
I always wanted to die; i always had this curiosity of knowing what it is to not be, as impossible as it is
My only life goal is to be happy
Things that make you happy
>>
1. Baby don't hurt me
>>
>>17386486
1 wanting whats best for someone and not yourself
2 to not have kids, look at this shitty world
3 ignore it, do drugs
4 I have literally no goals. call me a fedora but ive freed myself from caring what others think of me, my only goal in to enjoy my time here and so far its not working
5 good people. good food. good sex. good drugs.
>>
>>17386486
>1. What is love?
When you find someone you truly love, it's not about the "spark" you feel with lust. It's a feeling you get when you find someone with whom you feel comfortable starting/sharing your life with. Someone you can trust, whose qualities you admire. You'll still feel that spark on occasion, maybe when you hold their hand or they look at you a certain way. You might think to yourself; "I'm so happy I have someone who is willing to sacrifice their time to spend it with me", and know that you're willing to do the same.

2. What does it mean to be a good parent?
Providing the best environment for your child to flourish in, passing down insight and wisdom you've gained throughout your life. Enforcing good morals and values. Disciplining when appropriate, ensuring valuable life lessons are learned. Loving, listening to, and supporting your child through every stage in their life.

3. How have you made peace with the fact that when your body dies you will most likely cease to exist?
Being depressed helps.

4. Which of your life goals are things that you actually want rather than things you have been told you should want?
I've never been told what I **should** want. The one thing I want in life is a small but livable home in a rural area, with a family that I love. Enough income to survive and provide a stable upbringing for my children.

5. What things in life are actually worthwhile spending time on?
Learning instruments, reading books, etc. Anything that will help you to grow as a person.
>>
1. A mutual surge of brain chemicals
2. Instilling values that will help your child succeed in life
3. My legacy will live on. Maybe not forever, but I know that life will go on with or without me and that my time on earth will have had an affect, however small that effect may have been
4. That's a tough one. I believe that our personality and everything we want is a cause of nurture, which indirectly makes it a thing we're told we should want. I guess I would have to go with living a stress-free life and owning a sailboat. I don't remember anyone ever telling me I should have those goals but that doesn't mean I learned to want them by mirroring others.
5. Family is definitely up there. But for real, money should be in that list as well. Money shouldn't be an absolute priority, but it shouldn't be neglected either
>>
>>17386486
>1. What is love?
Baby don't hurt me.
Seriously now, It's very subjective. It has to do with your inner mind, personality, tastes.... it's a tap into your personalized heaven.

>2. What does it mean to be a good parent?
I think the 2 most important traits to be one are selflessness and dedication.
As a basic need, you have to provide for a human being for more or less 20 years. The emotional side is very immportant also, so you have to be an adult both in mind and heart. SPECIALLY heart.

>3. How have you made peace with the fact that when your body dies you will most likely cease to exist?
You never do, it's the human condition.
You live every day of your live with the reminder of your fragility and impending death.
Thing is, death comes to everyone regardless, so it doesn't make sense arguing against it. You'd die preocupied death would come instead of actually the time it gives you.
If something is inevitable, why bother? Just do what your heart tells you.

>4. Which of your life goals are things that you actually want rather than things you have been told you should want?
That takes some maturity to see. I would guess all of my goals are from my own heart, but I'd be relapse not to admit that I got told what to do, that might've affected me.

>5. What things in life are actually worthwhile spending time on?
Anything your heart points out to.
It's hard to learn to listen to your heart, but once you learn it's like learning how to ride a bike.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.