[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: dat.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
dat.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
I just pulled a tick off of myself and flushed it down the toilet like an idiot. Now I can't get it tested to see if I may have gotten Lyme from it. I've looked around here online and identified it as a deer tick. I don't know if I should go to a doctor or not and the internet isn't really being helpful now.

Wut do?
>>
go see the doctor, 20 bucks is worth the not-lyme disease
>>
>>17386299

Yeah, I don't know why I asked. That's obviously the thing to do. Thanks; I was kinda freaking out.
>>
>>17386295

if you get anything like pic related, then I would treat you

If not, I would still probably treat you since I don't want to risk you actually having Lyme Disease by trusting your fucking tick-identifying skills, unless you're some kind of tick expert
>>
>>17386295
if you're too lazy or stupid to go to the doctor you can monitor the location for a bullseye pattern of swelling. Preventative measure of going to the doctor is worth potentially negating a lifetime of sporadic pain.
>>
>>17386320

forgot pic
>>
>>17386327
Well I can tell you that I have nothing like that on me. No markings at all.
>>
with a tick it's sometimes better to leave it to fall off on its own or do some trick like hold a lighter to it to scare it off, if you pull it off by yourself its teeth or whatever their version is can get broken off and stuck in your skin and give you an infection, so maybe get it checked anyway
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 214x102px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 214x102px
>>17386366

all that does is make the tick vomit into your bloodstream.

do pic related
>>
>>17386366
please don't spread misinformation like this.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.