[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cucking someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (56KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 500x206px
Anonymous 07/24/16(Sun)03:23:54 No.17386238▶
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 500x206)

I am the janitor in a building with ten apartments.
I was out at a club tonight.
One of the tenants wants to fuck.
She has a boyfriend.
They have an open relationship.
Do I proceed?
She's cute enough, but not in the same ballpark as the women I'm used to, but I'm on the longest dry spell I've even been on.

Shit.
>>
>>17386246
She's fat isn't she?

I don't know bro. Go for it, just turn her around and close your eyes.
>>
>>17386255
She's petite
>>
>>17386271
Then what the fuck is the problem?
>>
>>17386271
>>17386317

this nigger just wants to confirm if he's cucking someone or not

I define cucking as fucking a girl and the boyfriend either gets butthurt or aroused

if the boyfriend doesnt give any shits, then you're just fucking some free pussy, no strings attached

I can see how OP would be suspicious of this situation
>>
OP here. I fucked her.
My best guess is that the boyfriend gets aroused.
>>
>>17386246
>janitor
>on a dry spell
Stop the fucking presses.
>>
>>17386549
Haha. I'm also an artist. The janitor part is negiteble. It pays rent for the studio. That's how i know her.
>>
>>17386246
>They have an open relationship.
No they don't she just lied. Common lie. Unless you heard it directly from the guy's mouth.

>Do I proceed?
Do you enjoy fucking ugly women?
Do you enjoy validating ugly women cheating on their boyfriends by giving them your hot dick?

Personally, I get really, really disgusted when women with boyfriends and husbands try to fuck me. It's like what kind of pussy are you that you're unhappy with your man but you're too much of a financial parasite to leave?

And why would I want to boost her up by giving her my dick? My dick is good, my sex is good, everything about me except my modesty is good. I'm not going to make a cheating bitch feel like she's hot shit when I'm disgusted by what she's doing. Orgasms are cool and shit but my self respect is cooler.
>>
>>17386840
>Orgasms are cool but my self respect is cooler
Words to take to heart
>>
>>17386840
She's not ugly. I said she's cute enough. I just told a mate of mine what happened, and his response was that he thinks she's quite good looking.
I'm used to 5'9" tall 8-9/10s - compared to them she's tiny and a bit bland, but it turned our her body is a diamond in the rough.

Glad I did it.
She also genuinely seems like a nice girl, and little did I know she's not a tenant in the building anymore. She usually sleep with other girls, at least that's what she said.

No matter whether the boyfriend got proper cucked or not, I feel indifferent.
>>
>>17387470
the janitor that fucks models. alright enough 4chan for today...
>>
>>17386246

just fuck her, who cares
>>
>>17387477
Again, I'm an artist. Two of my former LTR was with women who's been working part-time as models, actually. One was a contestant on the tv show Top Model in my country.

The janitor position is just to cover costs, and just a on-call type of job, nothing more. To the girl in question I'm the janitor, just to inform you about how I know her is all.

>>17387502
I did already. Three times.
>>
File: 1435540824202.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
1435540824202.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>17386840
I have mixed feelings about this post. On the one hand I'm inclined to agree with it's overall message, and on the other it's not my job to keep anyone faithful, if she was going to cheat it might as well be with me, and besides all that as much as I love taking a bitch down a peg it's often a fool's errand in a society as gynocentric as our own.

Disregard morality, acquire pussy.

>>17387470
>She usually sleep with other girls, at least that's what she said.
Seems legit. Although again, it's not your job to keep her faithful. Men who can't control their women are pathetic.

The only appropriate response to infidelity on your woman's part is cold indifference with a hint of disappointment. Throw her away as you would a ruined shirt.

>>17387563
>Again I'm an artist
That stops being an in after your mid twenties, so you'll need to acquire an actual skillset and a personality.

Just giving you a heads up, bro.
>>
>>17387954
OP here. Pretty much agree with this.

The artist thing not being helpful to get girls after mid twenties - you mean when girls reach that age, right? I'm 32 myself, and the girl from last night is 25. She was noticeably attracted before she knew I was an artist, but I think it helps.

What helps more though, is that I do have a strong personality, even though it doesn't show in my posts. I like to stay factual and to the point when I write.

>skillset
to specify, I'm a painter. Does that count you think? I think is does. I obviously also know how to fix a sink, build a wall, catch a fish, memorise Rubik's Cube algorithms, and hold myself in engaging conversations. Not really looking for advice on how to get women though. Out of the four months of dry spell, I was on crutches for three. Fractured ankle is not the best look when you want to hook.

Girl from last night tried to get with me back in April as well. We made out, but I didn't go further because of the cuckolding aspect. I'm seemingly over that now. She sent me a text a couple of hours ago, asking if I want to hang out tonight. Told her I'm spending the evening with my folks. She said she's also free most days the coming week.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.